RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Should this site be for the vaccinated only ?

Racing is moving (globally) toward a “no jab no job” position, and so I propose Café should become a “vaccinated only” site too … there are other sites for the fucking idiots and mental midgets of this world, and it’s time we created safe environments for the intelligent and educated members of the racing community 

Your thoughts please ( but only if you’re vaccinated ) 

23 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Racing is moving (globally) toward a “no jab no job” position, and so I propose Café should become a “vaccinated only” site too … there are other sites for the fucking idiots and mental midgets of this world, and it’s time we created safe environments for the intelligent and educated members of the racing community 

Your thoughts please ( but only if you’re vaccinated ) 

Seems like this is the way the business and sporting world is going.......but your choice of words here will no doubt upset a few.

While downtown today I noticed food in the form of prepared meals going out to the homeless and essential workers in vaccine centers etc.....I asked the driver and he said this was a daily occurence and numbered over 300 daily ! 

Coming from the kitchen of HQ restaurant !

Assuming you still own this Establishment , this generous and Community minded service IMO goes a long way to offset your opening post which will no doubt ruffle a few feathers  to those you intend  to wind up!

Kia Kaha !

There is a lot of fake news out there on the vaccines...but if we are to return to some sort of normality in our country then vaccinations are a must...I for one do not want to take Covid on I feel I would probably lose...and be a statistic...I have had my first shot and waiting for my 2nd.....I know we are like the worlds largest clinical trial getting vaccinated but I feel there is no other option...if we want a reasonably normal life again.It is also a persons right to choose and for that choice there will ultimately be consequences for themselves to deal with.

But this site is for anyone who wishes to post......it is a personal choice to choose to be vaccinated...but for my personal choice I needed to get it even though I did have some reservations about it.

I am in no hurry to get jabbed and not because I am anti vax, I am just looking after no1.The push for vaccine saturation is more of an economic decision than a health one( our vax free lockdowns are proven better and more effective than any vaccine).The borders will be opened up with very few restrictions with other countries with similar vax rates sometime in the near future,and that is when I will get jabbed,I will be close to 100%and everyone else will be 70%-80% immune,now this might cost me jobwise,but my health and safety overrides any such concerns

I am doubled jabbed.....was I worried about dying or getting sick from Covid not really.  I just done it as I want this country and world to return to some sense of normality asap and I was not worried about the conspiracy theories.  Once jabbed up I feel I should be able to do what I like again.

I want the 20 somethings to be able to go on OE's.  I want kids growing up to be able to travel overseas.

I hate fcuking masks.  I recognise no one!  

I don't give a fcuk if someone wants to get jabbed or not.  To me the reason for getting jabbed was to get the country back to normality.

I see public including owners can not attend races for another 10 days....as the NZTR are still operating at Level 3 when the rest of the country (bar Auckland) is level 2.

Polio

Tetanus

Flu 

Hepatitis A & B

Rubella 

Whooping cough

Measles 

Rotavirus 

Mumps 

Chickenpox

Diptheria

Pneumococcal disease 

Everyone of them effectively safely controlled by vaccination 

Meantime the uneducated fools out there, those who derive their disinformation from fellow internutters, those who claim Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca are dangerous, mRNA technology is so basic, it’s a single strand protein FFS ( note AZ is not mRNA, before a trainspotter pulls me up ) and while they’re boldly declaring they “wouldn’t put that in my body until I know it’s safe “   they’re shoving another McNugget down their throat, or some fucking cured bacon that’s full of dangerous preservatives …not to mention the party pills they swallowed on the weekend, not having a clue what’s in them, or the bath salts, pseudoephedrine and horse tranquilizers they snorted up their snouts because some loser told them it was cocaine……

Let me tell you this, Darwin is a fucking genius at weeding the idiots out of this world, he always has been and always will be this planet’s greatest blessing, and here again we see the mighty Charles Robert Darwin at work, playing a magnificent trump card whereby he’s leading those who chose to educate themselves on the internet into a trap of oblivion…hopefully before the thick bastards have time to breed 

I suspect the world will be a better place if the idiots amongst us stick to their plan to not get vaccinated 

11 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Polio

Tetanus

Flu 

Hepatitis A & B

Rubella 

Whooping cough

Measles 

Rotavirus 

Mumps 

Chickenpox

Diptheria

Pneumococcal disease 

Meantime the uneducated fools out there, those who derive their disinformation from fellow internutters, those who claim Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca are dangerous, mRNA technology is so basic, it’s a single strand protein FFS ( note AZ is not mRNA, before a trainspotter pulls me up ) and while they’re boldly declaring they “wouldn’t put that in my body until I know it’s safe “   they’re shoving another McNugget down their throat, or some fucking cured bacon that’s full of dangerous preservatives …not to mention the party pills they swallowed on the weekend, not having a clue what’s in them, or the bath salts, pseudoephedrine and horse tranquilizers they snorted up their snouts because some loser told them it was cocaine……

Let me tell you this, Darwin is a fucking genius at weeding the idiots out of this world, he always has been and always will be this planet’s greatest blessing, and here again we see the mighty Charles Robert Darwin at work, playing a magnificent trump card whereby he’s leading those who chose to educate themselves on the internet into a trap of oblivion…hopefully before the thick bastards have time to breed 

I suspect the world will be a better place if the idiots amongst us stick to their plan to not get vaccinated 

Post of the year , by a margin .

26 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Polio

Tetanus

Flu 

Hepatitis A & B

Rubella 

Whooping cough

Measles 

Rotavirus 

Mumps 

Chickenpox

Diptheria

Pneumococcal disease 

I thought you had the smarts Leo, you are comparing these with a ‘Novel’ so called vaccine that many are calling a therapeutic, it’s only misinformation to those following the Blinkered Narrative. Take your blinkers off and put on a tongue tie...with all due respect of course😀

10 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I thought you had the smarts Leo, you are comparing these with a ‘Novel’ so called vaccine that many are calling a therapeutic, it’s only misinformation to those following the Blinkered Narrative. Take your blinkers off and put on a tongue tie...with all due respect of course😀

Just remind me what your qualifications are exactly, where you studied, what degree or post grad qualifications you have, with particular reference to epidemiology, vaccinology, infectious diseases, pharmacology, virology etc …..…. before I decide whether to take you seriously 

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

There is a lot of fake news out there on the vaccines...but if we are to return to some sort of normality in our country then vaccinations are a must...I for one do not want to take Covid on I feel I would probably lose...and be a statistic...I have had my first shot and waiting for my 2nd.....I know we are like the worlds largest clinical trial getting vaccinated but I feel there is no other option...if we want a reasonably normal life again.It is also a persons right to choose and for that choice there will ultimately be consequences for themselves to deal with.

But this site is for anyone who wishes to post......it is a personal choice to choose to be vaccinated...but for my personal choice I needed to get it even though I did have some reservations about it.

You’re a good man Scooby, it seems you would be a better choice in a position of power as a muzzled society is a compromised one. Tell me how being jabbed at least 4 times will change anything?  You are not immune,can spread and career virologists are warning you are more likely to create dangerous variants .If you are getting the likely plethora of shots for something that was killing 0.14 % of people at the promise of freedom you are deluded . This Scaremongering begins with PCR and false positive cases... prove this Nobel prize winner wrong...put up or shut up  (On this topic)  😀

8D6E7C62-0375-49A5-8D82-BF3C08E5C9F8.png

Seems like open slather on this thread now, so here's one man's opinion on what is going on.

The "Covid"  experience reminds me a little bit of the smoking experience in the early part of the 20th century. The media and hype was all green lights meant go for smoking as the tobacco industry was funding/greasing palms of sports, politicians, TV advertising was new etc. It had little exposed negative vibe, except the cigarette manufacturers always knew the big secret & politicians turned a blind eye, played the game as they needed the money for re-election, as they do now. It's called reality of life.

I see current events as a multi dimensional occurrence.

Dimension 1) "Covid" starts when the US is playing around in labs with viruses in China & developing vaccines at the same time, probably thinking of progress rather than of evil. They have a whoops and a virus gets out into the real world - SHIT how did that happen! Political survival kicks in and the spin & blame game starts blah, blah blah. The US are in this up to their eyeballs but it really does not matter. We (world population) now have to deal with it in our lives.

Dimension 2) Reality is we now have a real health threat on the loose and need to deal with it. They had already been working on various vaccine options alongside playing with the virus mutations, so a viable remedy was quickly available and was released through FDA faster than normal. The USA is the most corrupt place on the planet, but that does not mean we don't have a real virus and although we have all been manipulated into using these vaccines, that is the way it is and we must move forward older & wiser. Just resist any illogical rights & freedoms that they try and grab on the way.

Dimension 3) Politics and power. Big pharma has sold the world governments the vaccines required to wrest back some control of life's flow, for the usual inflated prices as taxpayers are footing the bill & pharma has research & development and adequate shareholder returns to recover. The govts would be hard pressed to "sell" the vaccine (and probably not even supplied), if it becomes known too early or promoted that effective treatment protocols do exist and are an option so it suppresses info regarding treatment options, emphasizes the downside of the virus and goes for the "scare the shit out of everyone" approach. The vaccines work, the treatments work, the virus affects some more than others and all these things are true at once, so here we are.

Dimension 4) This has all happenstance occured at a time when world finance systems were already stressed to the max via years of outrageous debt leveraging pumping asset prices to crazy levels. The "Covid" pandemic has given all sorts of opportunists in positions of power a timely excuse for almost unlimited access/excuse to siphon off taxpayer funds, which they have seized on with reckless abandon & total disregard for the common man in the street. Apart from being able to restock their future election campaign fund war chests, they (most govts worldwide) have been able to delay the dilemma of meeting obligations for entitlements (superannuation, unemployment benefits,healthcare & infrastructure commitments, etc) by hiding them temporarily in "Covid" funded debt. If you think the health issue is a problem, just wait for the financial shit to hit the fan, and it's close. Mouthpieces are all pretending the present/coming inflation is due to "covid" supply issues but it is simply due to the gross amounts of excess money they have all created, without any increased productivity. The vast inequality gap/gulf between asset holders and the "hoi polloi" is hidden under a thin veneer with the co-operation of the complicit media.  

Where to next - no one is in control and no one know the right answers, as there are too many moving parts.

My suggestion: Do what you personally think is best for yourself and those you care about, and respect everyone else's right to do the same.     

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Polio

Tetanus

Flu 

Hepatitis A & B

Rubella 

Whooping cough

Measles 

Rotavirus 

Mumps 

Chickenpox

Diptheria

Pneumococcal disease 

It is a compromise that is being made by the politicians that will cost lives.Our effective proven lockdown stategy is being dumbed down to match the rest of the world so that we can open up our borders and by the time that happens we will be well on the way to the  omega variant via the whole greek alphabet of mutations.What are the projected numbers of dead  for both stategies,are we better off in the long run?

This thread is exactly what the Vaccine pushers intended....

to divide the Vaxed against the unVaxed

@P4P

you sit there, trust every word of your government health officials without question....

with that mentality you will inevitably follow their path, and be no different than those who have gone before you.

your unreasonable attitude of pushing this thread... is a testament to your ignorance and inability to have a conversation with others who share the same concerns of Life per Normal prior to the Virus being unleashed.

but again you show yourself to be short-sighted and naive... to the fact deception has been taking place & is taking place....

the world is rising up around you protesting Vax Mandates... Yet you are too blind to see it, ......and your answer is "Race-cafe for the Vaxxed only"

Wake up!!

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

This thread is exactly what the Vaccine pushers intended....

to divide the Vaxed against the unVaxed

@P4P

you sit there, trust every word of your government health officials without question....

with that mentality you will inevitably follow their path, and be no different than those who have gone before you.

your unreasonable attitude of pushing this thread... is a testament to your ignorance and inability to have a conversation with others who share the same concerns of Life per Normal prior to the Virus being unleashed.

but again you show yourself to be short-sighted and naive... to the fact deception has been taking place & is taking place....

the world is rising up around you protesting Vax Mandates... Yet you are too blind to see it, ......and your answer is "Race-cafe for the Vaxxed only"

Wake up!!

I certainly don’t trust the Labour government or MOH officials. ….that’s a bizarre assertion and has no basis in fact 

I do however trust my extensive education, I trust rock solid science, I trust certain periodicals like The Lancet & The Atlantic…..I read advanced peer reviewed credible medical papers, and I understand them, and I read the verifiable global data on the pandemic daily 

Darwin must be licking his lips at the unfounded b/s being propagated by a couple of you nutters on here though…..his clock is ticking for you …….clearly you’ve been hit over the head with an idiot stick 

My suggestion: Do what you personally think is best for yourself and those you care about, and respect everyone else's right to do the same.     

Agree with Littletramp here.

Those with underlying conditions can’t afford to take the chance. My chemo a while ago for Lymphoma contained a cocktail of pretty nasty stuff including Retuximab which can deplete the effectiveness of the vaccine while still in the body. Only now is it out of range so I’ve had the jabs.

Did I need to ? For the safety of family, friends and everyone else, I think I did. The “fake noise” out there is irrelevant.

The sooner the majority are vaccinated the sooner we get back to something like normal again……or before the next mutation arrives…….:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I certainly don’t trust the Labour government or MOH officials. ….that’s a bizarre assertion and has no basis in fact 

I do however trust my extensive education, I trust rock solid science, I trust certain periodicals like The Lancet & The Atlantic…..I read advanced peer reviewed credible medical papers, and I understand them, and I read the verifiable global data on the pandemic daily 

Darwin must be licking his lips at the unfounded b/s being propagated by a couple of you nutters on here though…..his clock is ticking for you …….clearly you’ve been hit over the head with an idiot stick 

you can trust your extensive education & science!!!

but i will trust a Doctor who has results of curing people who have endured Covid!!

44 minutes ago, 6xes said:

@P4P

just for the purposes of educating... the already educated

i share with you the Doctor i refer to...

and do take the time to watch through this... as it will prevent your pride from becoming the better of you

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fr4nRwvtyx6w/

Hilarious … hydroxychloroquine FFS !!!!

Why don’t you roll out an Ivermectin therapist too :) 

Darwin has a target on your back you fool, and you can’t see it 

Do the world a favour, don’t get vaccinated, but do go out licking door knobs whenever you can pleeeaasseee