RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Not a Good Look-Saginaw

SAGINAW - held up throughout the run home. A post-race veterinary examination revealed no abnormalities. Stewards questioned driver R Cameron regarding the manner he drove on the final bend and in the early stages of the run home when he elected not to shift outwards to obtain clear running but instead move inwards resulting in him being held up throughout the home straight. After hearing Mr Cameron's explanation Stewards issued a charge under Rule 868(2) alleging that he had failed to take all reasonable and permissible measures to obtain the best possible finishing position when he elected to shift inwards near the 200 metres when there was a clear run on the outside. The Adjudicative Committee adjourned the hearing to the Ashburton TC meeting on Sunday 5 September 2021

Nothing in RIB report yesterday so presumably the matter is going to be adjudicated on at a later date. He will be lucky to escape a holiday as it looked  bad.

Agree JJ , can only assume only thought of driver was Sugar me would run away and he would be dragged through for at least second. however a clear go was available into the straight and hard to believe any driver would not take the opportunity. will be keen to see result of inquiry.

I have had a good look but cant see where R Cameron has made an appearance before the RIB in relation to head post enquiry. 

What i did see last night was Saginaw leave the one/one in the back straight, run straight as a gun barrel down the straight and win by a large margin when 7/4 in the betting. 

SAGINAW - driver R Cameron reported he did not release the removable deafeners due to having the field covered.

Stipes failed to ask the obvious - why/how the massive improvement?

Its certainly not a good look given the previous performance by both driver and horse.

Then again it might all be above board so nothing to worry about🤭

2 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

I once had a sack full of fish go rotten on me BUT this smells far worse !!

Betting records require checking !!

Backed it last 10 starts since Forbury 24th June

2 wins and 4 places (2&3rds) , 1 4th was a payout too.

There's  my record.

11th start back I backed Serg Blanco which won. Saginaw was an also ran.

after a long delay  Mr R Cameron has received a 3 month suspension and no fine or costs. It seems a long and fair decision by the JCA. The race after the "bad driving decision" possibly made the excuses put forward redundant. Hopefully Saginaw can go on and win many more races. 

On 10/23/2021 at 6:33 AM, john legend said:

after a long delay  Mr R Cameron has received a 3 month suspension and no fine or costs. It seems a long and fair decision by the JCA. The race after the "bad driving decision" possibly made the excuses put forward redundant. Hopefully Saginaw can go on and win many more races. 

Still plenty for him to do, train his team and he has Gold Ace on stud duties.