RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

GO HARD MAURICE.......GET THE WORD OUT THERE

Not really racing but he is a good mate and a huge racing fan and owner breeder...taking on a huge walk for a great cause...good to see him get some publicity too.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/126288272/taranaki-prostate-cancer-survivor-undertaking-massive-uk-trek-to-raise-awareness

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Not really racing but he is a good mate and a huge racing fan and owner breeder...taking on a huge walk for a great cause...good to see him get some publicity too.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/126288272/taranaki-prostate-cancer-survivor-undertaking-massive-uk-trek-to-raise-awareness

With all due respect Shouldnt he be spending his last years with the ones he loves?  It’s like GOLF... gone off left family... we all know Cancer makes Covid look like a sniffle  but we seem to be locked in some sort of trance.

We don’t live forever ,and why would you want to watching all those you love Dieing around you 🤔  The White coats have been given trillions for ‘Cancer’ cures over decades and turn up with an expensive ‘Cure’ forCovid in under a month  🙄  I sincerely hope this walk gives you’re mate more longevity Scoob , but there’s millions of others out there that can’t .😣

1 hour ago, NextPlease said:

What are you on about, Gruff?

The guy is trying to raise awareness... not going on a Sunday stroll to get away from the wife.

I for once agree with you...I hope he raises a ton of money for something that can affect so many of all of us.

11 hours ago, Gruff said:

With all due respect Shouldnt he be spending his last years with the ones he loves?  It’s like GOLF... gone off left family... we all know Cancer makes Covid look like a sniffle  but we seem to be locked in some sort of trance.

We don’t live forever ,and why would you want to watching all those you love Dieing around you 🤔  The White coats have been given trillions for ‘Cancer’ cures over decades and turn up with an expensive ‘Cure’ forCovid in under a month  🙄  I sincerely hope this walk gives you’re mate more longevity Scoob , but there’s millions of others out there that can’t .😣

If you read the article properly he is in Remission so not sure what you are on about. Also, what cure for Covid was found in "under a month" ? I'm sure the vaccination, if thats what you are on about, took a lot longer than "under a month" to develop.