RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
premixer

Banker Quinella

On this wonderful betting platform the NZ TAB operates, how do I place a bet for a banker quinella?

Do I select the horse that is my banker and click the 1st/2nd boxes, and then the other runners as position 2 like in the attached image?

Banker with 5 others should cost $5 for a $1 unit bet, so the cost seem right, just the way it reads on the betslip seems off?

banker quinella.PNG

18 hours ago, Gruff said:

It seems everybody that ‘works’ for ‘our’ Tab have no interest in Racing. This isnt Rocket Science ...but just how smart are Rocket Scientists 😆

Tabcorp and sportsbet do it the same way, i suppose they aren't rocket scientists either............

21 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Yes, that's how quinellas work. As long as your 1 runs first or second and one of your others run first or second then you collect.

Yip thanks, was just the way that the bet slip showed the sections that had me second guessing and thinking I was missing something obvious.