RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

Time for a bleat

I don't know about you all but the bloke who provides the noise on betting on Trackside is too noisy. He has terrible diction, his tone is grating, the content of his noise is worthless and it simply is a put off to non racing people. Why don't the people at TAB NZ work out that the Trackside presentation needs to be an event about horses and a competition. It isn't all about betting. Most people lose, so you need to replace the focus. This has done my head it for  a long time.

He is plugging a gap I am afraid .. it looks as though Trackside has no plan when it comes to dealing with covid restrictions, and has learnt diddleysquat from first episode. Everything is obviously reacting to the moment.

So you guys day on the punt in NZ wasn't to successful either 😀

Mind you Zaaki at 2.30 looked the bet of the day and was late enough for everyone to get some dollars back. I know it didnt beat much but it was super impressive

On 9/4/2021 at 3:59 PM, Berri said:

I don't know about you all but the bloke who provides the noise on betting on Trackside is too noisy. He has terrible diction, his tone is grating, the content of his noise is worthless and it simply is a put off to non racing people. Why don't the people at TAB NZ work out that the Trackside presentation needs to be an event about horses and a competition. It isn't all about betting. Most people lose, so you need to replace the focus. This has done my head it for  a long time.

Agree with that sentiment

yesterday stephen was so painful yapping on and on . Even if not listening to what he’s actually saying you can’t seem to avoid him. 

I emailed a mate at the TAB Petone to go and put a sock in Stephen’s mouth. Didn’t work.

loves his own voice I reckon 

5 hours ago, Winner69 said:

Agree with that sentiment

yesterday stephen was so painful yapping on and on . Even if not listening to what he’s actually saying you can’t seem to avoid him. 

I emailed a mate at the TAB Petone to go and put a sock in Stephen’s mouth. Didn’t work.

loves his own voice I reckon 

Adds nothing.

On 9/5/2021 at 4:49 PM, Memphis3 said:

Ozi have their own version. Munz. S Hunt with a turbo. 

The NSW-based coverage is rather boring (Radley is fine).

However, the Racing.com team has it right. They're funny, knowledgable, actual punters (not commentators pretending to be punters), and there is a genuine comradery between them.

Listening to our Trackside team fake laughing is painful - stuck in the dark ages.