RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

Superstars of the Spring Competion - Starting 11 September.

46 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

What is this all about??? You said you wanted out before BUT you can join the individual comp ...please there is no need for the racist talk...cheers.

No idea where racism came into it, but most of his posts are strange so not a surprise. Can do without it frankly.

10 minutes ago, Archer said:

ok, Scooby,

I will be in the individual comp if its allowed.

But I am not putting up with that other fool.  

You had better explain that fuckwit…..you are the one posting crap everytime. We don’t need that here.

9 hours ago, Archer said:

Do you really want someone to dig back and find all your inappropriate comments ? 

Nah

So let the editor do some work and everyone can carry on with the comp  ... :) 

thanks scooby  

You are clearly a moron you’ve proved that. Any comment made to other halfwits on another subject has nothing to do with this. 

1 hour ago, Kundalini said:

All the Whanau are paying for the sins of our youth. Betty & I  are both housebound. Stopped running comps a long time ago

I remember when I ran the cup week comps Brian and you were very helpful to me with sending me a scoring spreadsheet.Used to enjoy running them comps,9 meetings all in Christchurch within 8 days.

You were a comp legend and am very happy to have you in Team  Castletown 

1 hour ago, Kundalini said:

All the Whanau are paying for the sins of our youth. Betty & I  are both housebound. Stopped running comps a long time ago

Goodonya, we enjoyed the comps for a good while. Hope everybody keeping well in these strange times. Enjoy it while you can…..👍

On 9/4/2021 at 1:28 PM, scooby3051 said:

Yes you can compete as an individual no worries...and you will be as a standby for the teams if anyone needs to drop out...thanks for joining back in.

Thank you for the email and prompting me to come back. 

On 9/3/2021 at 9:37 PM, Ponderosa8 said:

Its all good.. Long as you post your picks under "alf" then its no problem..

It was a close call to be 3 with Alf Ielding in the mix as well ....🤪 

I''ll sign my posts off as Phil to make things clearer as I'm only an Alf 'imposter' that used to live in Alfriston ....

Looking forward to following this over the coming months and my thanks to the organizers for putting the effort in to 'make it happening'.

Cheers,

PHIL