RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Three years tomorrow punters

Maybe Inca come to nothing which does not mean Harness Racing is clean, in those 3 years many cheats have met their match and have gone by the wayside.

Forget about Inca and start worrying about whats happening outside of inca

Some of these misdemeanors may not have come to light if it had not been for Inca.

13 hours ago, 45yearsofharness said:

Maybe Inca come to nothing which does not mean Harness Racing is clean, in those 3 years many cheats have met their match and have gone by the wayside.

Some of these misdemeanors may not have come to light if it had not been for Inca.

I think the single most disappointing thing though is that the Organised Crime Group wasted ten plus million of tax payers money, based on lies and disinformation provided by the principal narc, who clearly had an agenda, then the pile on from the industry losers, the RIU, Jenkins, the blood doping conspirators, blah blah…..it was all lies and “pub talk” but it brought the code to its knees and nearly cost some their lives 

It’s the biggest stain ever on NZ racing and those who drove it should be made accountable 

15 hours ago, 45yearsofharness said:

Too right . Having investigations does help keep the harness racing on as level a playing field as can be achieved, with everyone wanting a piece of the pie.

Inca helped throw a caution to all who were treading a fine line, and a Great thing that leading harness racing participants weren't 'uncovered' so to speak, as that would of been tarnishing to the industry. Is excellent very few were effected as that might have brought the industry to it's knees., and now we can carry on back to normal and enjoy another Cup week soon !!!

as for $10 mill , that's nothing worth worrying about, Most court cases have winners and losers , but is worth giving it a shot,   even though the costs are enormous. But better to have trials and investigations, even if they fail,   than just let crim's  and dishonest persons, wander around doing what they like .

1 hour ago, Pure Steel said:

Too right . Having investigations does help keep the harness racing on as level a playing field as can be achieved, with everyone wanting a piece of the pie.

Inca helped throw a caution to all who were treading a fine line, and a Great thing that leading harness racing participants weren't 'uncovered' so to speak, as that would of been tarnishing to the industry. Is excellent very few were effected as that might have brought the industry to it's knees., and now we can carry on back to normal and enjoy another Cup week soon !!!

as for $10 mill , that's nothing worth worrying about, Most court cases have winners and losers , but is worth giving it a shot,   even though the costs are enormous. But better to have trials and investigations, even if they fail,   than just let crim's  and dishonest persons, wander around doing what they like .

There was “nothing to find” you fucktard

DS Andrea Quinn of the OCG has told highly placed industry sources that “we have nothing, and we’ve never had anything….but we don’t drive this, the RIU does”

That said the blatant liars and mischief makers like you should be sued, and rubbed out of the industry forever 

Why are people on forums that call people they don't even know names for effect ? 

Because their arguments are poor usually or are disparaging to people. It's a Forum. Not allowed an opinion without abuse ?

My post reflected a Positive out-look for harness racing NZ. Some  not happy with that for some reason.? 

1 minute ago, Pure Steel said:

Why are people on forums that call people they don't even know names for effect ? 

Because their arguments are poor usually or are disparaging to people. It's a Forum. Not allowed an opinion without abuse ?

My post reflected a Positive out-look for harness racing NZ. Some  not happy with that for some reason.? 

No, your post was a giant slur against the codes high achievers…..it had no basis in fact and such idle gossip should be treated with contempt

If me telling the truth and calling you a fucktard hurts your feelings then don’t gossip about and defame those you’re clearly jealous of….you fucktard…..

17 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

don’t gossip about and defame those you’re clearly jealous of….you fucktard….

Your hatred is enormous. Are you even allowed to post personal insults like that.  Attacking site posters is VERY POOR form. 

I have defamed Nobody , UNLIKE your every Post it seems, getting stuck into people doing their jobs, like Inca personnel for example. (and general posters on the site even lol)

Really don't think that me saying 'Well done Inca' and ' we can all look forward to Cup week" , and 'court cases cost a lots of money' is showing any form of jealousy. Aren't we allowed to say that sort of thing without your approval ?? what are the race cafe rules ? abuse allowed by some like yourself, and opinion Not from site members  ?

53 minutes ago, Pure Steel said:

Your hatred is enormous. Are you even allowed to post personal insults like that.  Attacking site posters is VERY POOR form. 

I have defamed Nobody , UNLIKE your every Post it seems, getting stuck into people doing their jobs, like Inca personnel for example. (and general posters on the site even lol)

Really don't think that me saying 'Well done Inca' and ' we can all look forward to Cup week" , and 'court cases cost a lots of money' is showing any form of jealousy. Aren't we allowed to say that sort of thing without your approval ?? what are the race cafe rules ? abuse allowed by some like yourself, and opinion Not from site members  ?

If you support Inca I’m happy to abuse you 

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

If you support Inca I’m happy to abuse you 

Nah , all good . I only support horses. I don't support abuse. Inca had a task . hopefully all done and dusted and we can get on with GREAT HARNESS racing !! (risking abuse)

funny story. by co-incidence My dog is named LEO. so I had a nice win off that horse with that name, supporting it in the first at Royal Randwick .  $6.50 odds was nice. Hope you got on. !! 

Hope you can't find some abuse in that post , but give it shot if you must.

19 minutes ago, Pure Steel said:

Nah , all good . I only support horses. I don't support abuse. Inca had a task . hopefully all done and dusted and we can get on with GREAT HARNESS racing !! (risking abuse)

funny story. by co-incidence My dog is named LEO. so I had a nice win off that horse with that name, supporting it in the first at Royal Randwick .  $6.50 odds was nice. Hope you got on. !! 

Hope you can't find some abuse in that post , but give it shot if you must.

Well done 

I watched the race and loved the call….” Leo is strong “

I’m coming down for Cup week, intro yourself, I’ll buy you a beer 

13 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Well done 

P4P

theres a side of me that knows it needs to apologise to you.

So please accept my apology for the last remark i made *winx

14 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Well done 

Careful Leo , you’ll end up with a room full of Gypsies 😆

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Just to show it’s not only in NZ they are incompetent……..hope he sues the crap out of them……

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/harness-trainer-darrel-graham-found-not-guilty-of-cobalt-after-sixyear-battle-against-qric-20211113

Im picking he is after revenge big time

8 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Im picking he is after revenge big time

He is quite a humble bloke, and a fine competitor. Will be interesting to see what his legal team decide to do. I would of thought Darrel is one of the most honest blokes I competed against years ago and has been doing horses 35 years now, without a blemish. (apart from this Cobalt charge)

Some Good News is, his Stable won a Group 3 last Saturday night , so things are looking Up. named Montana Flash . hope you were on JJ !!! lol

Not sure how you get a Not guilty out of a horse presenting a Positive Swab though?? No Matter how a drug got there , a positive is a positive ?. Plenty of folk over decades have done a year Disqualification for horses racing and winning , then returning a positive. Belinda McCarthy, with the 2 best Aus horses in the country these days , even did a year 'out DQ' about 8 years ago. 

How drugs get in/got in  the horse is secondary, to it being presented to race when 'over the Limits' . How does that go from guilty over limit? , to Not guilty is a mystery to me.

51 minutes ago, Pure Steel said:

Not sure how you get a Not guilty out of a horse presenting a Positive Swab though?? No Matter how a drug got there , a positive is a positive ?. Plenty of folk over decades have done a year Disqualification for horses racing and winning , then returning a positive. Belinda McCarthy, with the 2 best Aus horses in the country these days , even did a year 'out DQ' about 8 years ago. 

How drugs get in/got in  the horse is secondary, to it being presented to race when 'over the Limits' . How does that go from guilty over limit? , to Not guilty is a mystery to me.

Bob baffert Trainer of Medina spirit, went through a similar ordeal which came as a result ointment being placed on a wound or a rash the horse developed... so positives showing up sometimes are a result of treatments.. even now im unsure whether the Medina Spirit issue concerning that postive swab.. was resolved  *shrugs*

10 hours ago, 6xes said:

Bob baffert Trainer of Medina spirit, went through a similar ordeal which came as a result ointment being placed on a wound or a rash the horse developed... so positives showing up sometimes are a result of treatments.. even now im unsure whether the Medina Spirit issue concerning that postive swab.. was resolved  *shrugs*

'Medina Spirit ' raced in the Breeders Classic USA just last week, and ran 2nd for BobBaffert. He is banned 2 years from Kentucky Derby after that horses positive swab, in that race. Bob also banned from NewYork State racing as has had 5 positives there past 2 years. Seems each US State has it's own jurisdiction.

Darrel Graham's positive is from the horse chewing rails on the horse property. Wasn't any calculated cheating at all. That raised it's cobalt levels above the legal racing Threshold.  horse won't be 'Re-instated as winner' from where it won a race and was DQed from 5-6 years ago. 

Every trainer could claim ignorance or have a case, of not knowing lotions contents, and masking agents , ointments , etc etc if they are gunna get a 'Not guilty' appeal verdict, for their DQ . Probably not a good thing to happen really.  A Positive swab is not a Not Guilty. A positive should be treated very seriously , no matter how it got in horses system. Rules are rules.

On 11/16/2021 at 11:17 AM, Pure Steel said:

'Medina Spirit ' raced in the Breeders Classic USA just last week, and ran 2nd for BobBaffert. He is banned 2 years from Kentucky Derby after that horses positive swab, in that race. Bob also banned from NewYork State racing as has had 5 positives there past 2 years. Seems each US State has it's own jurisdiction.

Darrel Graham's positive is from the horse chewing rails on the horse property. Wasn't any calculated cheating at all. That raised it's cobalt levels above the legal racing Threshold.  horse won't be 'Re-instated as winner' from where it won a race and was DQed from 5-6 years ago. 

Every trainer could claim ignorance or have a case, of not knowing lotions contents, and masking agents , ointments , etc etc if they are gunna get a 'Not guilty' appeal verdict, for their DQ . Probably not a good thing to happen really.  A Positive swab is not a Not Guilty. A positive should be treated very seriously , no matter how it got in horses system. Rules are rules.

That’s absolute rubbish 

The rules say you can’t feed a horse an alkalinising agent …..but forage is alkaline …..as is lime water…with regard to cobalt, the lab can’t distinguish between heavy metal salt cobalt and VB 12…..go figure

Thursday, 18 November 2021

High-profile harness racing court case delayed again

A harness racing figure scheduled to appear in the district court tomorrow has had their case...
A harness racing figure scheduled to appear in the district court tomorrow has had their case pushed back again. Photo: Getty Images
Court proceedings involving a high-profile Canterbury harness racing figure caught up in a major police probe into corruption and drug use in the industry has been delayed again.

The person was scheduled to appear in the Christchurch District Court tomorrow, but the hearing has been tentatively pushed back to February 11.

The person had also been expected to appear in court on July 16.

Suppression orders prevent the person being identified. The charges faced are also subject to suppression orders.

But The Star is aware a key part of the court proceedings is a bid by the defendant, and others in the industry also before the courts, to stop the police evidence being handed over to racing investigators.

Their lawyers have been arguing points of law to stop the evidence accessed by the Racing Integrity Board, which has the power to prosecute under racing rules. The penalties can be severe, including lengthy bans from the sport.

Judge Raoul Neave.
Judge Raoul Neave.
But a decision on whether that evidence can be accessed by the RIB remains with Judge Raoul Neave who has yet to release his judgement after lengthy legal arguments.

The police investigation, dubbed Operation Inca, charged 13 people in September, 2018, following raids on harness racing stables in Canterbury and Auckland. It was overseen by the National Organised Crime Group.

It involved undercover officers and electronic surveillance and focused on alleged drug use and race fixing.

Five individuals have been dealt with and the remaining defendants are still before the courts.

“The investigation is currently awaiting a number of judicial decisions on the remaining defendants,” a police spokesperson told The Star.

The latest in the long running saga that is INCA

The point is that there is NO police evidence that could bring a conviction for race fixing, there’s NO money trail, NO betting irregularities, but the RIB ( was the RIU ) is a very bitter and paranoid organization ….not to mention an expensive organization with flash new offices , and a 14 million a year budget…all derived from vulnerable pokie players, to chase shadows on the basis of what the idle gossips and industry snitches offer 

They're systematic abusers and they’ll go to any lengths to abuse licensees, hence they want the police surveillance evidence which is actually nothing more than industry banter