RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kizanan

Care of animals during lockdown

On 8/26/2021 at 10:43 AM, kizanan said:

Is this a serious question?? Ofcourse its a good idea. Anything is better than nothing! 

It's ONLY a good idea if the subsidy goes to the owner or owner will get rebate from trainer as owners still have to pay weekly trainers fee which covers all but vet bills.  My biggest question is where is all this dosh coming from that Govt & others like NZGA are paying out someone has to pay the piper at the end of it.  Kai bill can easily be $5 daily when you feed what some trainers obtain

Tell me what you think it costs per day to run ? 
You come up with the figure what both subsidy come to and I’ve explained my working on this . Still awaiting your thoughts ,what it would cost per day running costs for 600 dogs plus everything else . I think you will also find that not all his dogs have owners so saying 50% is going out to owners is not correct. Please deal in the facts we have in front of us . 

12 minutes ago, I know said:

Tell me what you think it costs per day to run ? 
You come up with the figure what both subsidy come to and I’ve explained my working on this . Still awaiting your thoughts ,what it would cost per day running costs for 600 dogs plus everything else . I think you will also find that not all his dogs have owners so saying 50% is going out to owners is not correct. Please deal in the facts we have in front of us . 

Far out Johnny can't help you can I your figures don't work out do they so I  can't explain  a thing to you your a know all but you know nothing 

You are worried that when you come up with your figures  they will be even more money im guessing 

And if he has owners paying money to him that means what Johnny 

On 8/27/2021 at 11:34 AM, Joe blogs said:

So the one who will be doing  better out of all of this are the big kennels .

Still awaiting your response on this . 
also the cost to run 600 dogs …per day . You started this up so back up your statement. It’s shouldn’t be this hard . 

On 8/26/2021 at 1:32 PM, shelley said:

I dont think Grass /Hay is the same price as meat,,,,,Lol

Hay is far dearer. 2 years a large round 5ft bale was $50 , now almost $150 .  3 month waiting list for kill pen and cost us to send away instead of gettting paid.  

Rehoming dogs gotta be easier than rehoming horses.

2 hours ago, Ragamuffin said:

It's ONLY a good idea if the subsidy goes to the owner or owner will get rebate from trainer as owners still have to pay weekly trainers fee which covers all but vet bills.  My biggest question is where is all this dosh coming from that Govt & others like NZGA are paying out someone has to pay the piper at the end of it.  Kai bill can easily be $5 daily when you feed what some trainers obtain

Where the dosh is coming from is a question Finance Minister Grant Robertson needs to answer, in Parliament and in Courts of Laws, be mindful his father was caught up with and jailed after 10 yrs of evading the authorities for Accountancy Fraud.

In the UK Councils were paid around 4 pound per person per day of Lockdown.

It's unknown why that money is paid, perhaps it's some form of Insurance, or where it's goes to, if it includes Bank Loans and Debts.

There's serious questions to be answered by this Government, it's time they adhered to their Contracts as Public Servants

On 8/30/2021 at 10:23 PM, I know said:

Still awaiting your response on this . 
also the cost to run 600 dogs …per day . You started this up so back up your statement. It’s shouldn’t be this hard . 

Joe what happened to your response? 

4 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

Johnny you don't need a response I have given you the figures and you came up with how much you think it costs him and he was short by a long shot with your figures so enjoy your day

And you think your correct with your figures? Are you also correct with saying he has 600 dogs ? 

This is become much harder than it should have been . How do you know your dead right with your figures if you don’t even know how many dogs he has ? And how do you know I’m not right ? Lol telling me to go away don’t tell me I’m hitting a nerve. 

I'm telling you again Johnny he quoted on TV he had 600 dogs do you understand that 

And you do the maths you have been told how much he got for the wage subsidy it's online for all to see 

You have done some adding up how much it cost to run a kennel that size I have know Idea why but your amount would mean he is losing thousands a week 

Now Johnny  how much did he get please tell me if I'm wrong 

On 8/31/2021 at 12:19 AM, meomy said:

Where the dosh is coming from is a question Finance Minister Grant Robertson needs to answer, in Parliament and in Courts of Laws, be mindful his father was caught up with and jailed after 10 yrs of evading the authorities for Accountancy Fraud.

In the UK Councils were paid around 4 pound per person per day of Lockdown.

It's unknown why that money is paid, perhaps it's some form of Insurance, or where it's goes to, if it includes Bank Loans and Debts.

There's serious questions to be answered by this Government, it's time they adhered to their Contracts as Public Servants

Yes lets hope the Minister's cloth is cut differently to that of his father  Doug Robertson, who while preaching against poverty,  was quietly stealing $120,000 over 10 years from the firm where he worked as an accountant. He was convicted in 1991 and spent two years in jail.  As you allude to Meomy, Serious answers are required by this Govt & their cohorts, I won't be holding my breath 

19 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

I'm telling you again Johnny he quoted on TV he had 600 dogs do you understand that 

And you do the maths you have been told how much he got for the wage subsidy it's online for all to see 

You have done some adding up how much it cost to run a kennel that size I have know Idea why but your amount would mean he is losing thousands a week 

Now Johnny  how much did he get please tell me if I'm wrong 

So tell me this if it’s true and he does have 600 dogs , and I’m saying you be hard pressed to feed them for $5 a day .he can’t be making much profit… I don’t agree with you when you say he be giving half to owners as he owns a lot himself… but as I see we can’t agree I’ll leave it at that . 

On 9/6/2021 at 10:50 PM, Ragamuffin said:

Yes lets hope the Minister's cloth is cut differently to that of his father  Doug Robertson, who while preaching against poverty,  was quietly stealing $120,000 over 10 years from the firm where he worked as an accountant. He was convicted in 1991 and spent two years in jail.  As you allude to Meomy, Serious answers are required by this Govt & their cohorts, I won't be holding my breath 

Like father like son I suspect @Ragamuffin

Look up Christine Lagarde's latest tweets and interview with Klaus Schwab.

She is just as bad, do you remember the Adidas bank loans scandal ?

She has stated concerns re China getting IMF based there which would be an absolute disaster.

Some Politicians have a lot to be answerable for.

There use of the internet is crossing boundaries of common decency and Professionalism.

They used to say Gutter Press however that is more fitting for Politicians.