RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mill Reef

Mo'unga

Savabeel needed to have an Australian Group 1 WFA or set weights winner at max 1400m to be a legitimate stallion prospect in the lucky country.

I didn't think he had the speed to accomplish that but Anabel has done a great job.

He was always a great type but he's grown into a weapon looking at him yesterday.

And what a true WS product, the ultimate genetic and phenotypical type Gary and Mark Chittick have been refining for 40 years.

I wonder though if it's his temperament that truly sets him apart. I couldn't help but notice how he stood almost stock still yesterday as they decorated him post race. 

Savabeel's had some monumental seasons but with the likes of Mo'unga, Amrelinha and Probabeel, 2021/22 shapes as his crowning glory.  And who knows what heights Atishu may get to.

With Savabeel having say, five to seven? years left at the top, now's the time for Waikato Stud to find their next superstar. Would be nice if they could nab one that blends their greatest stallions together. Hope someone has Richie's phone number.