RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
,knight star

Knightstar

3 hours ago, ,knight star said:

When we had lockdown in March last year in level four  horse were not allowed to be worked wonder what has changed especially  with delta being more contagious  

Probably the fact that the NZ industry would not recover from a 4 week lockdown at all now, its borderline now let alone inflicting that on the industry , so I'm sure they realise that this time.

7 hours ago, ,knight star said:

When we had lockdown in March last year in level four  horse were not allowed to be worked wonder what has changed especially  with delta being more contagious  

There would be no industry if training was not allowed carry on.  I wish we were allowed race at Level 4.  By not racing at level 4 we watch the Aussies do it, they basically get to advertise for free.

It would have been nice to know a few months ago that racing would not happen at level 4 so that contingency plans could be made.

I will be surprised if the Waikato is in level 3 by Saturday.