RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Racecafe Spring/Summer Carnivals Team Comp….

I have suggested to Scooby that we run a teams competition over the Spring Carnivals in Australia and NZ.

There is some fantastic racing coming up over the September to November period and you can see the main Oz races here :

https://www.justhorseracing.com.au/races/spring-carnival

Details yet to be fleshed out, but the idea would be to have teams of 4 or 5 players, depending on entry numbers, with teams and individual players competing against each other, with the team ( and individual ) who achieves the highest aggregate dollar return from their selections, being declared the winner(s)

Ideally 10-20 teams would be fantastic, and this post is just to guage interest in entering such a competition.

Needless to say a phenomenal scorer will be required ( come in Pondy….🙏 ) to keep us all sane.

Prizes for winning team and highest aggregate individual to be confirmed.

👍

41 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

I have suggested to Scooby that we run a teams competition over the Spring Carnivals in Australia and NZ.

There is some fantastic racing coming up over the September to November period and you can see the main Oz races here :

https://www.justhorseracing.com.au/races/spring-carnival

Details yet to be fleshed out, but the idea would be to have teams of 4 or 5 players, depending on entry numbers, with teams and individual players competing against each other, with the team ( and individual ) who achieves the highest aggregate dollar return from their selections, being declared the winner(s)

Ideally 10-20 teams would be fantastic, and this post is just to guage interest in entering such a competition.

Needless to say a phenomenal scorer will be required ( come in Pondy….🙏 ) to keep us all sane.

Prizes for winning team and highest aggregate individual to be confirmed.

👍

Happy to be the scorer with what's been mentioned so far. Would like to know what rules are planned before they're finalised so I can have input as to how easy or complicated the scoring might be.

NB: Just so you are aware, there are occasionally some Saturdays that I have to go out of town (ad hoc basis) so wouldnt be able to provide updates during the day, so results would be posted late Saturday night or Sunday morning.