RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Palliser

Good Commentators

On 8/21/2021 at 3:11 PM, MiniJax said:

I like Aaron white! 

Mark Rasonowski is the worst, all he talks about is Cole, Cole, Cole. Bigtime this and bigtime that. 

Agree, poor commentator and talk about information overload when previewing, would totally bamboozle the average viewer. 

On 8/21/2021 at 3:11 PM, MiniJax said:

I like Aaron white! 

Mark Rasonowski is the worst, all he talks about is Cole, Cole, Cole. Bigtime this and bigtime that. 

You do realise the meetings he calls at are mainly dominated by Cole runners named big time right?  Therefore, when talking about the upcoming race & commentary it would be silly if we didn't hear big time a lot. "Hey Mark, sorry mate but you are mentioning Cole & big time too much. Please talk about how blue the sky is today". 

On 8/23/2021 at 1:04 PM, Joe blogs said:

So why do you think mccock is good because he dose exactly what you just said 

Because his calls are accurate, he gets through the fields, gives it more excitement than Rosanowski and when previewing is far more concise, is clear with selections and doesn't go through hundreds of different scenarios, in other words  doesn't suffer from verbal you know what.

11 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

Well I think you maybe him after saying that 

You also said slow down pip McCook should slow down and stop his mumbling 

Whose Pip McCook ?? .. I never said slow down Pip McCook ??? .. what the heck is Pip Morris just taking a breath when previewing got to do with Andy McCook and Rosanowski commentating ?

On 8/24/2021 at 8:54 AM, kizanan said:

You do realise the meetings he calls at are mainly dominated by Cole runners named big time right?  Therefore, when talking about the upcoming race & commentary it would be silly if we didn't hear big time a lot. "Hey Mark, sorry mate but you are mentioning Cole & big time too much. Please talk about how blue the sky is today". 

Yes but no matter the circumstances he’ll always find a way to talk about a Cole dog or say how he talked to Brendon about the dog. If a non Cole dog wins he’ll say something  like oh this and that, they need the run or some BS

Like Palliser said he’ll come up with 100 different situations. 

On 8/24/2021 at 8:54 AM, kizanan said:

. Please talk about how blue the sky is today". 

Gee I just watched the last race from the trots at Cambridge, just got finished for the day and the camera shot of the moon was about the most interesting thing I saw, so there is plenty in the sky to attract our attention.