RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
premixer

Results with Start price dividends

Is there anywhere that is easy to find the tote starting price of all runners in the race?

I have found the results page on the HRNZ page, however it only shows dividends of winning results, but I really need the SP of all runners in the race.

Ultimately I want to get all this info onto a spreadsheet to build a small database.

Data presented like in this link here would be perfect if it had the actual SP instead of order of favoritism 

https://infohorse.hrnz.co.nz/datahrs/results/080832rs.htm

Back in the day I would write down in the Turf Digest/ Best Bets the price (tote) for each  horse that they were paying  and for the whole card before the first race.  Then straight after each race write the next race divis down to see changes in the market. However this is a little harder to do now when  the tote divis are in a smaller pool as Fixed Odds are taking approx 40% to 50% of the market now. Also back in the day the Friday Flash used to rate each horse in the race with giving them a price. The best you can probably do now is take down the fixed price of each horse the day before when the market opens. Then to bring in your spreadsheet idea you would have to look at the prices around about an hour before the meeting starts then record as I did the divis just after the previous race has confirmed and you will always have access to the closing prices showing until the end of the day (midnight) or race.  I would think 4 columns of prices would get the data showing patterns that you are wanting to have and gleam a positive result from .

Whether you think "where there is smoke, there is fire " and it is these to help get a few more winners I don't know.  Back in the day trainers and drivers could punt and stables were "in the know"  to coin the phrase.  This is not supposed to be happening now so that should be taken into account if you are punting.