RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
shelley

Welfare issue

On 9/7/2021 at 7:02 AM, Rules For Some said:

The numbers in the report they provided were botched as well. One of their stats says 0 dogs were brought into NZ for breeding purposes in the last 2 years.

I am connected to two bitches that were brought in in the last year. Fucken shambles.

RFS, the report they provided Audits the dogs by the season that they were born.  I have no idea what bitches you brought in, but I bet they were both over two years old and so (correctly) would not have appeared as being born in the last two years.

On 10/29/2021 at 9:44 PM, diesel said:

Can anyone please explain that aside from the dogs that are fortunate to be re homed, what happens to the rest?

The report shows good news here too, there were around 700 dogs born in the season before last and around 700 rehomed last season.

That may be for last season, if in fact the report is accurate. I have huge concerns for the welfare of the animals. 

It also only takes a few idiots to put a blight on the sport, use of methamphetamine on dogs and so on.