RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

A not so well known Patriot in Australia....

As we have seen since the Covid drama began,

the ongoing fight to be free of the Government Regulations and lockdown have brought forth Various people to make a stand.

It is always refreshing to see when ministers or politicians come forward to take onboard the effects on the people of that country, and to recognise the costs to freedoms,.

heres an acknowledgement of the plight of the people being voiced by a senator in Australia/Queensland...

be interesting to see how long the clip will stay up...

Great Patriot for Australia!!

This Senator from Queensland clearly articulates the describes just how Covid is affecting the world at Large...

we all recognise these systematic abuses... but few at the top speak out, to correct the ledger

The cost to people/communities/provinces/towns/cities and countries is gone way beyond the Red

Talkback host cues in Malcom Roberts to get his thoughts on matters concerning Truckies and the average Joe of Australia.. with the whole chinavirus carryon..

listening to it... we can get a sense of what is taking place in the heartland of Australia

On 9/3/2021 at 9:31 AM, Ohokaman said:

This crap is certainly infectious….đŸ™ˆ

This ones for you Ohakaman!!

One of Malcom Roberts videos gets censored(youtube) for mentioning Ivermectin in his Video.

he then decided to share his views on another Platform(Rumble) so that people might learn to understand what is going on!!

thought you  might be interested  *winx

https://rumble.com/vm4rva-australian-senator-malcolm-roberts-on-ivermectin-suppression-they-have-bloo.html

In the previous Clip, i posted with Malcom Roberts discussing Alternative treatments.. it was Censored on youtube..(no suprise there), thus the Rumble.com link was provided..

in this Clip... Malcom Roberts is bringing to light, the concerns of "Aged Care Workers" not wanting to take the vaccine...

this dilemma should make you think long and hard, about the stance being taken..

Lets see what card the Government decides to play!!!

Very Interesting individual doing this interview(Aussie Cossack). Apparently arrested very recently for having a very influential channel in the fight for freedom&rights...

in this interview with Craig Kelly, another Patriot caught up in the swamp.. but fighting to get free from it!!

Very interesting thoughts shared in this interview!!

watch!!

3 hours ago, 6xes said:

Malcom Roberts giving his thoughts over on the Taxpayer-waste on climate science... that old song again!! politicians at it again deceiving the public!

Virtually every single video you've posted in recent months is of some person attempting to deceive the public. And you've fallen for it, every single time. 

49 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Virtually every single video you've posted in recent months is of some person attempting to deceive the public. And you've fallen for it, every single time. 

You a Member of the extinction Rebellion MitesÂ đŸ˜†Â You’re mate Al Gore started this Circus and has been made to look like a real F#%kwit . You believe in the tooth fairy as well

10 hours ago, Gruff said:

You a Member of the extinction Rebellion MitesÂ đŸ˜†Â You’re mate Al Gore started this Circus and has been made to look like a real F#%kwit . You believe in the tooth fairy as well

You've been wrong on all of your "Trump stuff" and you're wrong with most of your "Covid stuff", so I guess there's every chance you'll choose the wrong side on "climate change stuff" as well. 

13 hours ago, Idolmite said:

You've been wrong on all of your "Trump stuff" and you're wrong with most of your "Covid stuff", so I guess there's every chance you'll choose the wrong side on "climate change stuff" as well. 

What Trump stuff was I wrong about?  And list the wrongs on my Covid Stuff, it’s mostly very well ‘researched’ ( I actually look at claims and validity of evidence ) but sometimes just drop a few random articles to exercise thought processÂ đŸ˜—

For Climate Science I like to follow the leaders in their fields ,and there is PLENTY of evidence to prove these other Alarmists to be fools, and some proven in the High Court... Credibility is huge, Gore and Mann very lacking