RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dynamite

Dunn Partnership

Interesting to read another stable,the leading stable, have taken a female into partnership with Robert Dunn stating he is training in partnership with his daughter-in-law Jenna

Meeting Jenna while she visited Menangle on the night Bettors Heart won the Ladyship she did seem to love the limelight

Talking to participants' at Menangle they did comment how she is only ever seen in the winners circle to get her photo taken and travels to keep an eye on her husband 

There are now so many partnerships in NZ racing and i read another one being Rodgerson and Ferguson have teamed up

I would like to know what control Rodgerson has of the harness horses but he has vast experience running multiple stables at once as it showed with him running Williams stable in Australia while still being very successful in NZ

29 minutes ago, menangle said:

Interesting to read another stable,the leading stable, have taken a female into partnership with Robert Dunn stating he is training in partnership with his daughter-in-law Jenna

Just a way  to allow John to drive outside horses. I wonder  why he is not being loyal to the stable he has run at Woodend for ages.? just means he can pick and choose which some stable owners may not be 100% about. and rightfully so IMO

1 hour ago, menangle said:

Talking to participants' at Menangle they did comment how she is only ever seen in the winners circle to get her photo taken and travels to keep an eye on her husband 

Menangle, very interesting comment at end of your sentence - "keep an eye on her husband" !!!!

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Just a way  to allow John to drive outside horses. I wonder  why he is not being loyal to the stable he has run at Woodend for ages.? just means he can pick and choose which some stable owners may not be 100% about. and rightfully so IMO

Apart from Five Wise Men I haven't noticed him taking outside drives over his stable runners.   Can't blame him for wanting to stick with FWM and I think most people would understand that