RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
uneasy

Other site

I hear the tosser on the other site is doing what he does bestLies and negativity 

The leading stable has NOT based itself at Rangiora for at least 3 years!! It gets the best barn and best facilities Riccarton can provide

20 hours ago, uneasy said:

I hear the tosser on the other site is doing what he does bestLies and negativity 

The leading stable has NOT based itself at Rangiora for at least 3 years!! It gets the best barn and best facilities Riccarton can provide

Ignore the tosser, he really has no idea and apart from 5 moaners his TB section is non existent. Spends plenty of time on here obviously. 

Congrats on another fine season for you and the team

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

Ignore the tosser, he really has no idea and apart from 5 moaners his TB section is non existent. Spends plenty of time on here obviously.

Thats not so Flash JJ , as I can count 10 persons, just on the 'AWT discussion' alone, including your good self. you do seem inaccurate at times? 

maybe Pitman should man up and answer the critics instead of being so uneasy about it all.?

I have no idea what uneasy is on about unfortunately , but seems some South Island tracks are better/safer/ faster/slower than others from the discussion.

Ask me any question you like 

what do I have to answer to

Not the bull shit and lies that tosser keeps saying on the other site

All tracks all over the world are different but I would suggest with poly tracks there will be some consistency 

On 7/28/2021 at 12:45 PM, Pure Steel said:

Thats not so Flash JJ , as I can count 10 persons, just on the 'AWT discussion' alone, including your good self. you do seem inaccurate at times? 

maybe Pitman should man up and answer the critics instead of being so uneasy about it all.?

I have no idea what uneasy is on about unfortunately , but seems some South Island tracks are better/safer/ faster/slower than others from the discussion.

Well spotted , i should have said 5 "Regular". Doug induced a few more on that topic such as yourself . Hope this satisfies you ,Huey and Pam but i doubt it will

Any one know what happened to the South Islands leading stable over the Grand National Carnival?

One winner early on day one and they went on record saying they had targeted the carnival rather than trying to win the South Island premiership and it was all go ,,,,but then,,,,fizzzzz,nothing more???

14 hours ago, fermoy said:

Any one know what happened to the South Islands leading stable over the Grand National Carnival?

One winner early on day one and they went on record saying they had targeted the carnival rather than trying to win the South Island premiership and it was all go ,,,,but then,,,,fizzzzz,nothing more???

You can't win them all, your comment appears to be a shite post aimed at the stable. Try getting out of bed every morning at 5am or earlier.

16 hours ago, fermoy said:

They are not machines,,,,sometimes horses under perform...have you not ever done that...and how many do you train yourself???

17 hours ago, fermoy said:

WHO ARE YOU ? be honest tell us who you are and your achievements in racing. Ours are well documented

I said we kept a couple of horses back for this carnival one was first day winner Carson River- you beauty!!!, but like most people didn't envisage bottomless 11 heavy track each day!!!

We are not keen on winter race meetings, every one with any knowledge of racing knows that. The AWT, which is fantastic, may change that.

Show me and others that you are not a total stirrer, why don't you post results of recent NZ Cup Week from our team, that's right Wayne Kerr or are you just stirring like always you weak specimen hiding behind Fermoy

Regards

Michael Pitman

Ueasy, I was disappointed in your No Nay Never horse, Wild Rover.  You had told me in Reefton, 20 months ago, that you had huge respect for the stock of that sire.

Apart from that speedster in Jamie Richards' stable they do not seem to have done much in our country; okay, not many of them.  That is a pity as they have done severe damage to my TAB account; so much so that the account needs a decent infusion of further working capital.

Hey, Uneasy,

I read where No Nay Never's fee went from 25000 Euro to 100,000 Euro following his first crop having 40 two year old winners, five of whom were stakes winners.  But there is only one of his stock in the Doncaster sale later this week.  Forty two year old winners!  That is unheard of.