RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Olympics

On 8/27/2021 at 2:10 PM, tasman man said:

So much guts and determination .....outstanding !

Today is last day.      Will have to find something else to fill in the time.          But one thing I wont miss - the pommie commentators telling us how marvellous the pommie athletes are even when they "finish out of the money".        Oh, and I wont miss that bloody "music" they play at the medal ceremonies.       

6 hours ago, eljay said:

Today is last day.      Will have to find something else to fill in the time.          But one thing I wont miss - the pommie commentators telling us how marvellous the pommie athletes are even when they "finish out of the money".        Oh, and I wont miss that bloody "music" they play at the medal ceremonies.       

Sounds like mute button should be your closest possession.

Para been good but one channel a bit limiting when 12 available for Olympics.

You need Sky and Netflix eljay...plenty of Sport to chose from 

Re do your budgeting...you must be saving plenty on petrol these days ?

Hang tough eljay !

Sky - you must spend a lot of money on replays!!      I prefer live sport - if I waste all that money on Sky I would have to cut back on my $1 e/w bets and the poor beast would become Skinnycatty rather than Fattucatty.      Anyway TM, all I do with TV is fall asleep while watching anyway!     

6 hours ago, eljay said:

Sky - you must spend a lot of money on replays!!      I prefer live sport - if I waste all that money on Sky I would have to cut back on my $1 e/w bets and the poor beast would become Skinnycatty rather than Fattucatty.      Anyway TM, all I do with TV is fall asleep while watching anyway!     

Switch over to the odd 'adult only' X-rated movie and you wont't fall asleep !

That music driving you crazy at the Olympics was put together by Japans top composers ,with the idea of it providing a soothing , seren and peaceful backdrop for the athletes to enjoy their medal experience !

Little did they know eljay that it would be irritating the hell out of you !

Stay safe !...not only from Covid but at Supermkt as well !