RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
2Piper

Radio

10 hours ago, 2Piper said:

It's back tomorrow.

We have discussed  the virtues of the internet,apps etc etc but the old humble radio still has and will always have its place,racing coverage ,not sure whats in store,im optimistic .

11 minutes ago, eljay said:

Are they broadcasting commentaries?    Just the dogs on today so a good meeting to experiment with I would think.

I think their so called trackside radio is shit,not worth bothering with,however as I have said before let's just wait and see what they come up with in NZ,sport will be popular,as for the gee gees,that's a question we have to wait for the answers.

Wait till the weekend,then we can pass judgement,senz is 24 and 7 but basically just a lot of reruns like sky tv,if saturday racing radio is shit the only way they will get the message is by telling them,no one can do it on their own,the sports talk is ok,it has its place and so does radio despite all our modern devices.