RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
myk

Kings son lucky

What you been smoking myk....You and that pensioner freind been on the turps...Maybe you been hangin around to many prison cells to long...Get in the real world and breath fresh air...

Good to hear from you Jack.Sorry to disappoint you but I'm already in the real world,working and paying plenty of taxes to allow you to live a good life in our great country.And no,I don't visit prisons,but have plenty of contacts,how I found out about the nephew incarcerated quietly last year.

How can I be snookered when you haven't played any shots?:D:D

All you've done is made some seemingly irrelevant statement.

Why don't you lay down your case and let's debate it? (that's if you've got a case that is...I suspect you don't).

Look closely grasshopper and you will see!

Guest Quarter horse
If you enter "craig kennett' in google you will understand what you are up against :)

And if you enter 'Helen Little' into google you'll get nothing...because you have to have done something with your life before google will recognise you.

Isn't that right Helen!;)

Guest Quarter horse
I have stated a fact.

Apparently, you can't handle facts when they prove "inconvenient".

I have asked you why you have posted an irrelevant link in reply to my original question. Your inability to answer leads me to the conclusion that you are just another keyboard bigot who lacks the intelligence to carry a rational discussion.

Cheers.

Ashoka

Incorrect Ashoka.

This thread started with an alleged crime committed by someone of darker persuasion...as was the link that I posted.

Now I would have thought that was very relevant, wouldn't you!

Or are you just obtuse Ashoka?

Guest Quarter horse
Look closely grasshopper and you will see!

You must be a woman.:D

I'm not a mind-reader Alana, so you'll have to clearly state your point of view. If you're that sure of what it is you're trying to convey, then why the reluctance to provide the detail?;)

And if you enter 'Helen Little' into google you'll get nothing...because you have to have done something with your life before google will recognise you.

Isn't that right Helen!]

wrong again craig. you have been digging in the wrong pit. Have you run out of victims? Get help .I have been told that titiwai is an expert in maori mental heath problems. Check it out :D

Guest Quarter horse
wrong again craig. you have been digging in the wrong pit. Have you run out of victims? Get help .I have been told that titiwai is an expert in maori mental heath problems. Check it out :D

Well perhaps you might want to log in under briony then Helen!;)

Macduff = briony = Helen Little :D

Guest Quarter horse
Shall I tell them all who Quarter Horse shares IP addresses with?? it's a surprise on one hand given your position on this issue, but not on another given your multi multi personalities!!

No need to tell them who I am zzz. They're an intelligent lot here in the General Forum and I'm sure they'll work it out eventually.:D

Shall I tell them all who Quarter Horse shares IP addresses with?? it's a surprise on one hand given your position on this issue, but not on another given your multi multi personalities!!

Or you could let the clowns figure it out for themselves. They all think so they're so on the money when it comes to the socio-political situation in NZ yet they can hardly put two and two together. it's a riot in here

Guest Quarter horse
I'm certainly not passionate about this issue but I do have a certain sympathy for the maori, however I can't understand where your motivation comes from.

The need for a balanced opinion; that's all.

All 'they' do is present unsubstantiated, bigoted opinions. They have no knowledge whatsoever of the laws that have been around since colonisation or the injustices that have occurred.

If they came up with some facts then maybe they'd get shown a bit more respect.

I don't deign to describe myself as anything or anybody in particular.

In this Forum, I leave such decisions to the readers and the contributors.

I do note that when it comes to the English language, parts of speech are not one of your strengths.

Your casual racism would be a concern if you were, in fact, possessed of of a reasonable intelligence.

Fortunately, you're not.

Cheers.

Ashoka

Guest Quarter horse
I don't deign to describe myself as anything or anybody in particular.

In this Forum, I leave such decisions to the readers and the contributors.

I do note that when it comes to the English language, parts of speech are not one of your strengths.

Your casual racism would be a concern if you were, in fact, possessed of of a reasonable intelligence.

Fortunately, you're not.

Cheers.

Ashoka

Yep...thanks for the critique shakespeare.

But it's quite ironic don't you think? I'm the thicko yet you're the one whose name got dragged through the media for conversion.:rolleyes:

Some of us stick up for what we believe to be right. I always have and always will.

I put my name to my postings.

Some, like you, slink around, occasionally emerging from their self-made sewer to trouble the decent and intelligent.

Your kind are a blight on this Forum.

Ashoka

What bloody mana.

Your people as you so point out are the butt of just about every negative statistic this country has.

When you finally get your arses out of 1840 and the percieved greivences placed upon you then this country will be better off.

I know of lots of Maori folk that have left to go to Australia,they get on with there lives and have become contributing citizens to that society. They are independent in there own right not whinging bloody members of "our people".

Get a life who ever you are, and do NZ a favour.

And dont class me as a whitey, I am a 5th generation Scot, with Maori relatives.

Your type make them sick

Guest Quarter horse
What bloody mana.

Your people as you so point out are the butt of just about every negative statistic this country has.

When you finally get your arses out of 1840 and the percieved greivences placed upon you then this country will be better off.

I know of lots of Maori folk that have left to go to Australia,they get on with there lives and have become contributing citizens to that society. They are independent in there own right not whinging bloody members of "our people".

Get a life who ever you are, and do NZ a favour.

And dont class me as a whitey, I am a 5th generation Scot, with Maori relatives.

Your type make them sick

Firstly, you need to brush up on your basic grammar if you want to be on Ashoka's team. 'There' should read 'their'. In fact, I'm surprised Ashoka hasn't disowned you already.

Secondly, you're obviously unaware of the tremendous contribution Maori make to Aotearoa New Zealand. You should be aware that tourism is one of our greatest earners, of which a large percentage of that is due to Maori culture. Maori business is also the fastest growing business sector in ANZ and contributes 8% of ANZ's GDP from an asset base of $38 billion.

Thirdly, your views are typical of the kind that have been parroted on here regarding the plight of Maori. All you have to offer is biased racial opinion, with no supporting facts. You fail to acknowledge, or are just plain ignorant of, the contribution Maori make under difficult circumstances. What's worse, you base your views solely on what you see on the evening news.

Fourthly, you could write what you know about 'Mana' on the back of a postage stamp. You wouldn't have the foggiest about the connection between mana and tapu, and how those concepts form the basis of the normative and prescriptive rules under which Maori society operate. So please, don't use that term unless you know what you're talking about.

Finally, congratulations for knowing some members of Maori society. That must make you feel really proud.

Guest Quarter horse
Some of us stick up for what we believe to be right. I always have and always will.

And that's exactly what I'm doing as well Ashoka.

The only difference being that you chose to break the law in sticking up for what you believed to be right. Now I would have thought that an extremely intelligent man like yourself would have worked with the law, rather than against it, in attempting to achieve your goals.

Don't for one minute think that swallowing a dictionary for breakfast every morning gives you the right to critique the intelligence of others, when you are obviously lacking in the area yourself.

Enjoy your day.

The manner in which you assert your views and position is not designed to engender debate or occasion enlightenment.

It is designed to cause trouble and annoyance.

You use important issues as a means to denigrate others and achieve a false sense of self-importance.

Your postings have the hallmarks of a person having difficulty in coping with real life who is using a keyboard to seek validation.

A sad, sad case.

Good day.

Ashoka

dear quackerhorse..

you keep saying we brokre the law....

can you explain what that law is and what section?

for example social welfare act 1967. section 4 d .3....

you seem to be the only one besides jack m who know anything about the law.. anything about maori claims , or just anything about anything.. your quotations are many .. but the substance that you back it up with is weak kneed and one sided..yet you expect everyone to just take what you say as the truth and the way things are....get into the real world.. pull your finger out of your pocket and grow some balls boy.

Secondly, you're obviously unaware of the tremendous contribution Maori make to Aotearoa New Zealand. You should be aware that tourism is one of our greatest earners, of which a large percentage of that is due to Maori culture.

LOl, maori could leave these shores tomorrow with all their precious culture and the New Zealand economy would not even know they had left, except the queues at winz, KFC would be shorter, and the prisons emptier.

Maori business is also the fastest growing business sector in ANZ and contributes 8% of ANZ's GDP from an asset base of $38 billion

And did maori start from scratch! or were they handed a viable going concern with a cash injection and a guaranteed drip feed from the taxpayer of New Zealand under various guises, also they get large tax concessions in comparison to non-maori businesses, many maori businesses are registered as 'charities' and pay no tax thanks to Mrs Turia, it is just a sick joke!

dear quackerhorse..

you seem to be the only one besides jack m who know anything about the law.. anything about maori claims , or just anything about anything.. your quotations are many .. but the substance that you back it up with is weak kneed and one sided..yet you expect everyone to just take what you say as the truth and the way things are....get into the real world.. pull your finger out of your pocket and grow some balls boy.

Onyah tubby .... Your ego has no bounds...

dear quackerhorse..

The Welfare Act wasn`t written into the treaty ..... It was to cede Soverinty to the Britsh Crown...Most ALL NZ`ers know that...

The second son of the maori king escaped without injury after wrapping his car around a power pole near Huntly on Saturday night,him and a passenger walking clear.The son has been referred to youth aid,a lighter sentence than his cousin who was doing porridge at Hampton Downs prison last year.(Hushed up)

The son involved in the car crash is facing boy racer charges. Which is exactly the same charge a white fella would face.

Guest Quarter horse
dear quackerhorse..

I have stated and defined the law on more than one occasion, so the problem is not with me.

It is you who is the problem. Your inability to read or write renders you incapable of contributing anything of substance to this debate.:)