RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
myk

Kings son lucky

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/5104445/Maori-Kings-son-on-boy-racer-charges

No date in this article.

Still no answer to how he was "lucky".

You post a newspaper report,didn't you read it.The kings son was "LUCKY" to be alive after accident.What part of that are you having trouble grasping.And why I asked when the court hearing is,is because I was told he was arrested(normal procedure)at the scene and his case(normally a charge)has been referred to the Youth Aid division of the police.Most of us know what the outcomes of these normally are.

You post a newspaper report,didn't you read it.The kings son was "LUCKY" to be alive after accident.What part of that are you having trouble grasping.And why I asked when the court hearing is,is because I was told he was arrested(normal procedure)at the scene and his case(normally a charge)has been referred to the Youth Aid division of the police.Most of us know what the outcomes of these normally are.

Geez you're not the smartest cookie are you? Read your thread starter again. You insinuated the King's son was "lucky" as he had been referred to youth aid. When infact he has been charged under the boyracer legislation - meaning a loss of licence and a fine or community service. Looks like everyone is treated the same under the eyes of the law here - not one rule for Maori as you would like to suggest.

Obviously the cuz needs some lessons from the Pakeha on how to REALLY rip the system off.

The guy in the first case took $500k while the second crowd got $2,000,000.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-times/news/court/4715015/Executive-guilty-of-pokie-debt-fraud

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10583019

LOL, what a feeble attempt to justify what the bro did!

Although I don't condone what happened in those articles, it was not taxpayers money that they were entrusted with, as will be the case with a separate maori justice system.

Of course maori will not let the 'white man's law' work for them, it is another rail link to the gravy train.

Geez you're not the smartest cookie are you? Read your thread starter again. You insinuated the King's son was "lucky" as he had been referred to youth aid. When infact he has been charged under the boyracer legislation - meaning a loss of licence and a fine or community service. Looks like everyone is treated the same under the eyes of the law here - not one rule for Maori as you would like to suggest.

Maybe you are right that I'm not the smartest cookie,because I sure as hell don't understand what you're on about.I have explained what my reference to the word "Lucky" was,again,"Lucky" to get out of the car uninjured.Then I explained that his accident repercussion was that he had been referred to Youth aid,NO mention that I thought he was getting favourable treatment by the police or because of who his father was.Then I referred to his cousin doing a bit of time,of which he couldn't receive as he was referred to Youth Aid and they would decide what his penalty would be.Then you tell me he was arrested (true,if not arrested he could not be referred to Youth Aid)and was facing driving charges,but could not give me date of court appearance.Your info of the court appearance is not a presumption from the media report you posted is it,because I couldn"t see anything in that report to support your postings of a court hearing.So where in my original posting do I suggest that I believe there are separate laws for maori and the rest.

He needs sorting out and personally I don't care if it is his family (I imagine family are interested in what has happened) or 'some' justice system. Basically whoever can get through to him about what he has done and encouragement to learn from the experience and not repeat it.

Call it restorative justice if you like, it works for everyone no matter who they are.

On another note: Surely people on here can make their point without personally insulting another race cafer.

He needs sorting out and personally I don't care if it is his family (I imagine family are interested in what has happened) or 'some' justice system. Basically whoever can get through to him about what he has done and encouragement to learn from the experience and not repeat it.

Call it restorative justice if you like, it works for everyone no matter who they are.

On another note: Surely people on here can make their point without personally insulting another race cafer.

Well put Jane,my original post was to show that it is not only kids from low eco families that can break the law,and on this occasion the boy was seemingly lucky to escape without serious injuries.

Guest Quarter horse

It depends on how you interpret the initial post I suppose Madlib.

In my first post (#2) I was unsure what myk's angle was, or if he did indeed have one.

I think his explanation has cleared that up...well it has for me.:)

I think the sooner they bring in a separate Maori Justice System the better.

Agree. Process the Maori offenders Monday to Thursday, everyone else Friday morning. Knock off early for the weekends :y:

Horse,if Rooboy is telling half-truths and hearsay,why are the king and Morgan hellbent on stopping Tania Martin from reporting the truth to their people on a lot of previous spending of the pair.You know as well as me,this is neither hearsay or half truths.They are going to all extremes to shut her up,but only succeeding in the people giving her stronger support in her endeavours to supply the truth to them.

Quarter Horse,catch up on todays court hearing in Hamilton concerning Tainui refusing to pay Tania Martins legal costs after they illegally sacked her.$40,000-00 involved,judge ordered Tainui to pay the costs,maybe the noose is slowly tightening on investigating previous spending.Watch for the next sh-t to be thrown at her by Morgan & co,he must be a worried man now.