RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Breeder

Go Leo

Too clever P4P???

Auckland desperately needs a clever mayor.  The actions written about here prove that they will have one clever person seeking that job.

But asking for a photo of the girl friend, preferably inflated, whilst brilliant humour, just might be a tad over the top for the Wokeist Jafas.

One needs quality incontinence pads to read Leo's humour as it makes me piss myself laughing.

12 hours ago, poundforpound said:

It wasn’t my decision to have it approved at the highest level, the PM instructed the Minister Of Small Business ( a friend ) to consult Police Commissioner Coster to ensure we were complying….presumably because these were uncharted waters for this country, we hadn’t experienced any sort of a level 4-3-2 transition before….but because I’m a leader I chose to lead the way, ….and I got it exactly right ….without a hitch 

…..as for the numbers….bubbles of ten max ( 10 x 10 ) but you could create your own bubbles on the night…and you had to comply with the three S’s……we did 

See it wasn't that hard was it ...  ;) 

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

See it wasn't that hard was it ...  ;) 

What wasn’t hard ??

I’ve only told you what the Covid rules were and that we complied ( despite your bizarre unfounded assertions to the contrary ) 

Those rules were widely published 

I haven’t ( and won’t ) tell you how we executed our party plan as it’s absolutely none of your business .. but I’ll defs be doing it again 

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

its easy, greasy palms and brown noses ....  ;) 

and I tried to find your original posts from the time, but apparently you never existed back then ....  🤣  

I think I might just live in a different world to you fella, and move in different circles 

2 hours ago, arjay said:

So Leo, you running or not? Are you going to fold and allow another broken down ex politic to run?  The city needs you!😇

It’s a game of chicanery … I don’t tell them what I’m doing .. it’s what I don’t say that’s important 

Possibly off topic, but I visited Headquarters on 16th August.  The spare ribs were exquisite.  Keep that butcher on.  He/she is getting the best.  And the strangers we met were wonderful and knowledgeable people to chat with.  Her indoors tells me that we fluke people like that at Hq.

But I noted that Hq was "a place of interest."  This was notified on the Ministry of Health's website on Sunday 29th August.  It advises, and I am not joking, that everybody who was at Hq on 14th August must get a test on 19th August and a follow up test on 26th August.  That got me thinking that the MoH had seconded people from the TAB to help, as they they have the TAB's sense of logic.

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Given that half the All Black team was there that night  I’m now wondering if the third Bledisloe can proceed !!!

Sheesh, Leo, Wallabies coach Dave Rennie is already spitting bile over us evil, underhanded Kiwis not clueing him in, personally, to our intentions in these difficult times.

Now it'll be: 'Even short-arse Auckland restauranteurs are against me...'