RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Opinions Please

I often watch videos of races when a jockey has been suspended and Race 1 at Counties has been confused.

The horse Me Liberez ridden by M Hashizume was involved in an incident at the 900m.The charge was easing the pace abruptly.

I waited for the Stewards vision before making an decision on the charge.After viewing the alleged charge,I am of the opinion that Masa was very hard done by being found guilty.

What i believe was the he was easing from a 3 wide position  into a 2 wide position,he look inside and eased into the running line,the rider of Borri Hyde contributed to the incident by riding his horse into the easing Me Liberez.

I have never seen a rider being charged when running in 4th position for easing to get cover.

I don't know what Harry thought about this,but in the report he asked for clarification of the rule.

In the report it states the rider abruptly restrain his mount, I disagree with that statement.

In my opinion the horse"Me Liberez was already in the 2 wide line, without causing interference and the trialing horse clip a heal after Me Liberez was already there

It is of no surprise the the rider pleaded Not Guilty to the charge.

Any opinions? 

Certainly a strange one. He was dropping in to get into the one one effectively. The gap may have been a bit tight, but the actual charge seemed totally inappropriate.

The charge of "reducing the speed" generally refers to the horse in front going unusually slow and creating havoc behind it. That wasn't what happened on this occasion. One horse was hampered slightly.

I haven’t seen the race but with what the esteemed two posters have said it doesn’t surprise me that they are at odds with officialdom. 

It seems to me (after a lifetime of involvement in the game - at every level) all those in a paid position should take stock of their position, look elsewhere for employment and let real people with skin in the game take control again. 

Liz

Midget. It is common knowledge that most of officialdom within the Industry are incompetent and useless. This is just another example of inept 

officials who are inconsistent and lack the ability to make correct judgement calls. Who overseas these fools and as insider has said they should seek employment else where. 

The problem is they get on the Gravy train and kick back relax and act officious and with all the back slapping between parties there is no accountability. Just another example of pathetic people making pathetic decisions, destroying an industry that could be great