RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
uneasy

SOUTHLAND RACING CLUB

One racing club that is obviously thriving is the Southland Racing Club. They must be traveling extra good.

I was advised this week they are sponsoring local rugby THE STAGS for thousands of dollars. This will be good for local rugby but I wonder how other race day sponsors will view this.

28 minutes ago, uneasy said:

One racing club that is obviously thriving is the Southland Racing Club. They must be traveling extra good.

I was advised this week they are sponsoring local rugby THE STAGS for thousands of dollars. This will be good for local rugby but I wonder how other race day sponsors will view this.

Wont make the Stags any better.

2 hours ago, uneasy said:

Cheap shot  and as you dont race horses  there why bother.

can't you read or is it you can't comprehend? Ashburton fields are on both NZTR and TAB sites

No cheap shot just facts, read it again jj I said it would be good for local rugby

16 hours ago, uneasy said:

can't you read or is it you can't comprehend? Ashburton fields are on both NZTR and TAB sites

No cheap shot just facts, read it again jj I said it would be good for local rugby

What's Ashburton got to do with SRC sponsorship