RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Helloooo aussie

52 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Copy That, just anounced himself in fine style thankyou very much indeedy 😆 dunno how Ants got him out of there (locked down on fence 4 back) but boy did he letdown when he was asked, wow wowee lovin it....

Cheers Iraklis

That was quite something special !!! 

The last kiwi to win from '4 back on the fence inside the quarter pole' was YULESTAR in 2001 for Tony Shaw. with a dive bombing surprise win of the Interdominion Grand Final . 

Ant's was in that too! finishing 3rd with Pocket Me for Tim Butt, and Courage Under Fire was 4th. 

They named the street address of Albion Park after him , for that win. Albion Park entrance is in Yulestar St. 

COPY THAT will be near favourite for THE RISING SUN $250k race soon, but Expensive Ego also won in 1.52 (racing without cover tonight) ultra Impressive. 

A TRUE Trans Tasman clash soon.   as good as an Interdominion . how good ?

Corr The Risin Sun is gunna be some race 😀 mouthwaterin AmazinDream in there, she aint no slouch an she's tough, give her an inch she'll punish yuh; Krug, well he don't mind it ugly, uglier the better it throws his turbo switch, I hope the mighty Spankem makes it, likewise TurnItUp, he ran out of room last night full of runnin....man I can't wait for next weekend  🤗

Cheers Iraklis

On 7/4/2021 at 11:14 AM, Iraklis said:

Huh Ivan, to what could you be referrin to? 🤔

Cheers Iraklis

The youtube clip demonstrates the use of a can opener which Bob Butt could have used at the 600 , 400 200.

It is obvious in hindsight that he should not have stayed  behind that thing paying about 60 from memory.

Yes i'm talking through my pocket but it will keep. 

The winner did go well though.

https://www.racingqueensland.com.au/racing-and-results/video-replays/player/harness/albi/20210703/race/6

Personally don't think Copy That will have a problem with any of em he seems in the zone now, that said I would love to see Krug and AmazinDream in the finish, if the pace is solid up front she can roll with the best of em, it's gunna be a cracker either way, can't wait....😀

Cheers Iraklis