RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Note jockey changes after Sydney hoops banned from Queensland….

4 hours ago, stodge said:

I love terms like "hoops", "birdcage" and "strapper" - two countries separated by a common language (as someone once said).

Bugs is one I like ,  that's what the yanks call apprentice jocks 

9 hours ago, stodge said:

I love terms like "hoops", "birdcage" and "strapper" - two countries separated by a common language (as someone once said).

these days they like calling trainers conditioners for some reason.

8 minutes ago, swampfox said:

these days they like calling trainers conditioners for some reason.

Apprentice in UK is an apprentice on flat , and conditional over jumps but both are referred to as "claimers ".  . Not sure why there is a different name but must be a reason .

On 6/25/2021 at 8:38 PM, Ohokaman said:

The world's gone mad, they carried on working and Racing in the 1918-1919 Pandemic.

Where are the brains of those in charge of Public Health?

We live in an age where there's White Cross, Southern Cross, Hospitals etc all over the place.

It's not like people are falling over and dying in the streets as we were Mis lead to believe was happening, those countries where people have been always have had shocking records

See our Historic links in This is Serious and note the names of the Key Players..,, and draw your own conclusions and follow up with those in charge as one sees fit.

We all must move on and those involved calling the shots need to be held to account for one fudge up after another