RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Oh yessss!!!

2 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Tommy Lincoln just rolled home in aus 😀 easy peasey, now for American Dealer GOOOO! BOYYY!!! 🤗

Cheers Iraklis

Not the result you wanted with the Dealer unfortunately this evening. A battling 4th near 5 lengths behind the Luke McCarthy runner. 

Yeh Pure 😀 he almost broke twice in the runnin he was skippin an hoppin all over the place, not sure that's usual for him, I knew he wasn't right from there, but he still tried to the line....

Cheers Iraklis

PS. just read on Ray Greens site The Dealer was in there as a 'glorified trial' and they are pleased with him, they'll be workin on his skippin an hoppin as well 😀 hope they get it sorted as his little fulla can low fly when right....

Has had some hard racing this year against his age group and drops appreciably in class at AP but going to need to do something special to recoup his sale price if what I'm told is true.

Blue. I don't know where you got your info form but it's well off the mark. American Dealer has already won way more than his purchase price. The winner last night recorded some very fast closing sectionals and American Dealer's 55.22 and 27, three wide from the 400, compared very favourably with Tommy Lincoln's times in the earlier race for the 1660m, 54.9 and 27.10. When they sort his issue on the bends, he'll go even better.

Blue, mate I saw this fulla win at The Park, ran round em to do it and boy he had speed to spare and won with plenty.....liked him alot 😀 he didn't throw in the towell either last night he kept whackin to the line so yeh if he was mine I'd be chuffed, good trial....

Cheers Iraklis