RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Victoria goes from strength to strength….

Certainly their stakes are impressive, especially the bigger races, in saying that you have to have a horse with plenty of ability to win them, most of those races are won by mostly high profile owners, not the point I guess, be interesting to see a table on their race costs and training fees, for me I know our stakes aren't great, if we are in this game for the for the financials, best look elsewhere for returns, the average Joe like myself purely driven by passion for the game, and getting the buzz of a win if lucky enough, and they certainly are  hard to win, and as many good performers the option of heading across the ditch is always there, but can be a cheap option to take a horse over there. 

Do remember that Victoria were in Lock-down and the economy has been decimated over the last 18 months..It will take many many years to ever recover to the once Amazing Place it once was.

Well done Professor Tony Blakely, best buddies of Professor Michael Baker who have both Rubber stamped each others works and contributed to the economic and social destruction in Victoria.

Stakes where races have been abandoned no doubt have also been added to the Stakes increases...will New Zealand follow suit?