RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Archer

Maybe just maybe

@Archer

'Extraordinary" that those named in the article have made the same observation that those of us who have been following the money and scammers all along.

Have you looked up Huang's history & paid research for her project funded by us Taxpayers  to come up with an all in one vaccine for children under 5 ?

Lesley Gray is great mates of Siouxsie/ Susanna Wiles and both are of same cloth...It's unlikely any of then have ever attended a Patient in a Doctor's clinic..

It;s hilarious that they are so stupid to think because the borders have been closed that New Zealand, and also Australia have had a lack of Influenza cases taking into account the fact that the same symptoms have been used as criteria for Covid19, isn't it?

Interesting also that Ashley Bloomfield also said recently thatCovid19 was going to carry on for another 4-5 years factoring into account Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation planned Vaccines for 10 years and Covid19 Test Kits were available and intended to be used in 2019 around 5 years ago...All on Official Government websites.

Says a lot about "Science" experts..and lack of integrity

8 hours ago, Archer said:

I had the worst flu in 15 years 3 weeks ago, why would i want to get tested with 1000s of others with the Flu relying on a a PCR where the way they test determines the result 😆 i would be more concerned than excited to think wearing masks and isolating were responsible  for  the ‘lack’ of cyclic influenza . Viruses and Bacteria are (were) an intergral part of life and Symbiosis... until  the White coats got involved . They placed a Moratorium on dealing with ‘Pandemic’ Viruses yet worked in labs through this... Criminals in Labs

I believe the question is ................................................................................... 

HOW the FUCK can there be NO normal flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

🤣