RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Insider

Stallion Making Races

As far as I am concerned [well my opinion based on age and wisdom] the two stallion making races of both hemisphere's are the Caulfield Guineas and the Saint James's Palace Stakes. 

Let's see what tonight brings!

P.S. OK I know that in the Southern Hemisphere the Golden Slipper is pretty important but I would prefer a miler+!

_60382983_frankel.jpg

1 hour ago, Insider said:

As far as I am concerned [well my opinion based on age and wisdom] the two stallion making races of both hemisphere's are the Caulfield Guineas and the Saint James's Palace Stakes. 

Let's see what tonight brings!

P.S. OK I know that in the Southern Hemisphere the Golden Slipper is pretty important but I would prefer a miler+!

_60382983_frankel.jpg

I see from report in RP  Lucky Vega runs his last race tonight in St James Palace then heads off to Stud in OZ . 

Frankel only just lasted in it , Zoffany almost had him late on

20 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

That winner Poetic Flare is some horse, he’s trotted up in the bridle, and that’s his fourth start in about two months !!!, unheard of for those soft molly coddled weak as piss round actioned NH horses 

He might be a bit of alright that fella 

well bred too