RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
John Clydesdale

Frankel - Special Racehorse - Super Stallion

20 hours ago, Breeder said:

Went for a bit less than I thought it would, Red Rum. I looked up Barratt Racing and the only trainers I could see with that name are in Ireland. I will try to follow his progress.

Frankel Arabia Queen winner in first last  night , 20 to 1 . Beautifully bred , Dam beat Golden Horn in International at York .

Destinado made 30k guineas , to owner who has a horse with Tony Carroll . Good trainer of lower end horses , gets them to their level though and gets plenty wins . Dual purpose trainer so maybe juvenile hurdling awaits . Again I thought he would make more .

16 minutes ago, Breeder said:

I noticed a couple of nicely bred unraced Frankel fillies from the Juddmonte draft sold on Day 2 to Rabbah Bloodstock for 40k and 30k ---good buying, even if they bought for breeding. (lots 529 and 5300

Four winners for Frankel yesterday all at top tracks  , Newmarket , Newbury , Leopardstown and Longchamp ,

His brother Noble Mission chipped in with one as well, Bated Breath , Beat Hollow and Kingman also got on the board for Juddmonte bred stallions .

Even horse called Denounce who I think was at Warren Place but just average got one home the other day .

Those fillies do look cheap .

Top lot today was LAAFY, a son of Noble Mission, who went for 105,000 guineas to Mark Campion racing.

He's been gelded (the horse, not Mark Campion) and will go jumping.

Closing statement from Tatts Chair Edmond Mahony:

“The Tattersalls July Sale has long been recognised as Europe’s premier midsummer sale and this week's impressive set of figures have yet again confirmed its status. Perhaps more importantly than figures alone, it has also been a sale with a real sense of business returning to something resembling normality. We cannot make meaningful comparisons with last year’s abbreviated and COVID - ravaged July Sale, but this year’s sale has produced a level of trade that compares very favourably with both the 2019 and 2018 renewals and crucially has yet again achieved a remarkable clearance rate in excess of 90%.  

“Even in a sale of genuinely vibrant trade from start to finish the penultimate session stood out with an extraordinary 100% clearance rate driven by strong domestic demand mixed with the sort of international participation which has been so encouraging considering the widespread travel restrictions which are still in place. Significant consignments from some of the world’s leading owner/breeders including Godolphin, Juddmonte Farms and Shadwell Estates have been as popular as ever and buyers from all over the world have continued to make full use of the Tattersalls live internet bidding platform as well as telephone bidding through our team on the ground."