RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dalboy

Glimmer of hope..

FG, well you'd be pretty dum to think otherwise come on......now who's naive? yuh makin claims that'll piss people off! specially if your wrong, and have no proof to back up those claims, geezuz did you not think that far ahead? your flappin yuh mouth all over the place on what? surmise? yeh good luck with that, you just see what you want but in reality what have you got? nada LOL

Iraklis

FG, yep just like I thought a gutless joke! to think anyone will believe you now, your a joke! but good luck anyway yuh gunna need it....LMAO geez the way you talk I thought there would've been more, much more.....

Iraklis

8 hours ago, Flawed Genius said:

So now the cheats are not only alive and well, but they're dangerous too?

And after 50 years in this game it's not hard to spot who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't!

So you will either put up or shut up...you keep saying cheats this and that either name them if you have the guts or get lost...thats the rules here as you know. If you have an axe to grind take it somewhere else.

A pair for you too scoob. 

image.jpeg.1fc8042ae430665693e2ae81a3ff66ee.jpeg

God forbid that anyone should cast any doubt about the honesty of a small group involved in the game!

No aspersions cast against any particular individuals so the empire is not at risk!

But time will reveal all. I've seen many versions of the current crop of cheats come and go during my time in the game. This lot will be no different.

As for Operation Inca - yes there are crimes to be uncovered, but not where they're looking!

PS. A tip for you and the semi-literate Iraklis. How much I reveal isn't a matter of guts. It's a matter of smarts.

12 minutes ago, Flawed Genius said:

God forbid that anyone should cast any doubt about the honesty of a small group involved in the game!

No aspersions cast against any particular individuals so the empire is not at risk!

But time will reveal all. I've seen many versions of the current crop of cheats come and go during my time in the game. This lot will be no different.

As for Operation Inca - yes there are crimes to be uncovered, but not where they're looking!

PS. A tip for you and the semi-literate Iraklis. How much I reveal isn't a matter of guts. It's a matter of smarts.

Since you won't post anything and only cast aspersions...please refrain from posting anymore of your unsubstantiated crap or action will be taken..this will be your only warning.

39 minutes ago, Flawed Genius said:

Are you completely ignorant or simply arrogant. Or both?

Must be something in the water south of the Mataura based on you and   MikeNZ' senseless  posts of late. JMO

FG, LMAO ahh well yuh aint got that much smarts yuh all over here runnin yuh mouth how long you think it's gunna take before someone twigs to who you really are? if they haven't already! duhhhh YOU GOT NO NUTS!!! OR SMARTS!!!! GRO UP!!!!

Iraklis

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Look at yourself…..you’re like a little child caught lying, now you’re trying to obfuscate and create diversions to distract from your offending, how juvenile 

You made some very serious, but baseless, allegations ……if you have any sense of decency, any guts, any backbone, you’ll name the alleged offenders and you’ll out yourself……you’ll be a man and stand by your allegations……but we know you won’t because you’re a gutless weak coward……and you should fuck off 

All in good time my vertically challenged wannabee bully. All in good time!

I can see a card coming out soon - will it be Red or Yellow. I'm not sure whether the potential recipient is plain dumb, stupid ,arrogant or the whole lot. Perhaps he wants to go out in a blaze of glory knowing full well he's been caught out making   statements which he wont or now cant substantiate.

14 hours ago, MAJESTIC said:

Is this fella FLAWED GENIUS a genius?. I think not. Got impression he is from Southland, maybe wrong?

Pretty sure your correct re him being a Southlander especially after his earlier comments about Nathan Williamson