RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dalboy

Glimmer of hope..

FGenius, genius you are not clearly, why would you fall back on that excuse? those highly paid people had nothin to do with what you said in here you're solely behind your post! back your mouth mate, come on reveal those names or f-off, its pretty plain, enough with the lame ass excuses, snide digs, and attempts to deviate; just get on with it.....oh, an try harder! I see you pal, an I'm only warmin up!!!

Iraklis

PS. this is where you get to further damage your credibility! and the fact that you're full of shit! you got nothin but innuendo and no nuts!!!

24 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Scooby you should “out” these losers making these very damaging allegations….namely Dalboy and Flawed Genius…..they’re no better than the RIU and Police the way they’re slandering and defaming innocent high achieving licensees ……do the right thing please Scooby, name the low bastards 

Merely pointed out some highly unusual and disturbing patterns in race day performances. Have never named, defamed or slandered anyone. May have pricked a few consciences, but last I heard that was not a crime in any non-communist country!

Despite what you believe poundforpound, you don't make the laws ... as you recently discovered.

If scooby deems anything I've said to be a problem I guess you'll be rid of me ... but I don't see that as being likely.

53 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

FGenius, genius you are not clearly, why would you fall back on that excuse? those highly paid people had nothin to do with what you said in here you're solely behind your post! back your mouth mate, come on reveal those names or f-off, its pretty plain, enough with the lame ass excuses, snide digs, and attempts to deviate; just get on with it.....oh, an try harder! I see you pal, an I'm only warmin up!!!

Iraklis

PS. this is where you get to further damage your credibility! and the fact that you're full of shit! you got nothin but innuendo and no nuts!!!

Come in spinner!

You're posts are as predictable as the tide Iraklis.

Mind you, you're use of the english language is quite entertaining!

Opinions Wanted: Should you get coins slabbed and graded? | Coin Talk

FG, just like I thought spineless, nutless, gobshite! mind you the cartoon is the best thing you ever posted; but I bet you didn't design it!!! LOL...TRY HARDER!!!! and just so you understand, P4P didn't ask for you to be banned; he asked for you to be 'outted' you know what that is, go figga...what? did yuh miss that? duhhhhh! oh and while we're at it, P4Ps recent run in with the law was a helluva lot more honourable than the bullshit your pullin in here!

Iraklis

PS. as to those races 'you' considered, highly unusual and disturbing raceday performances, why should anyone take any notice of your observations? and after past few days doubt you've succeeded in prickin anyones conscience why?.....no credibility anymore!

FG, actually there are no positions! neither pro-cheating or anti-cheating, as you were the one who came up with them in that first post, and you have consistently failed to back-up you own words.....until you do, I would rather remain in the 'innocent til proven guilty' camp!

Iraklis

Just as I thought ... "Blissfully unaware" ... for life!

"Anti-cheating" should be the default position for any decent human being.

There is no place in harness racing, or any other sport for that matter for anyone who isn't!

FG, once again that's your opinion, as I said earlier, just cos you say it don't make it so! you forget your opinion don't mean a dam right about now.....nice attempt to save face, but save yuh sermonisin for someone who cares.....you got nothin! yuh outted yourself, yuh just shit stirrin, give someone enough rope though.....

Iraklis

What about other things like racism, homophobia, discrimination, sexism, religious discrimination etc? Are you as equally complicit with them?

Since you're ok with cheating in harness racing I take it you're not against any of them either?

Or is it that you just lack the backbone to take a stand against them too!

FG, see thats how thick yuh are, at no stage have I ever said I'm ok with cheating in harness, you said that not me! but great attempt at another 'swerve' and just to bring you back on track, we are discussing you! and the cheats you say you know - and don't have the balls to name! and the supposed trainer who, you say gets horses that suddenly grow another leg - and there again don't have the nuts to name or give details of! you're the one in need of a backbone and a whole lot of 'credibility' to go with it.....TRY AGAIN!!! TRY HARDER!!!

Iraklis

So just to be clear:

• you're not for race cheating, but you're not against it either?
  • you're not for racism, but you're not against it either?
  • you're not for homophobia, but you're not against it either?
  • you're not for sexism, but you're not against it either?
  • you're not for religious discrimination, but you're not against it either?
  • you're not for any form of discrimination, but you're not against it either?

Thanks Iraklis, I think you've painted us a pretty clear picture of who you are.

Me?
I'm anti all the above, and have the backbone to say so!

FG, those who know me in here know exactly where I stand! but there you go again, I never said any of that YOU DID!!!! you an your penchant for bullshit has to be seen to be believed! how bout you stick to the subject an quit trying to swerve the issue under discussion!!! are you also anti besmirchin good people without proof? making insinuations and assumptions that you cant back up! cos over the past few days your paintin a pretty good picture of who you are.....LOL oh come on, now yuh not tryin at all!!!

Iraklis

PS. you just have no backbone to name names re your original post yeah...

19 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

FG, those who know me in here know exactly where I stand! but there you go again, I never said any of that YOU DID!!!! you an your penchant for bullshit has to be seen to be believed! how bout you stick to the subject an quit trying to swerve the issue under discussion!!! are you also anti besmirchin good people without proof? making insinuations and assumptions that you cant back up! cos over the past few days your paintin a pretty good picture of who you are.....LOL oh come on, now yuh not tryin at all!!!

Iraklis

PS. you just have no backbone to name names re your original post yeah...

Thanks for the confirmation. You're obviously ok with everything bad in the world ... so long as you're blissfully ignorant of it!

FG, that's ok but, wrong! again! an nope tryin to bait me aint gunna work either! put some fricken effort into it! geezuz you love your assumptions and flatout bullshit LOL obviously when you can't get the reply you want or result you want you resort to assume! and therein lay your problem! 

Iraklis

FG, is that all you got LOL you've tried everything yeh? if anyones squirmin bleatin its you! you initially came in hot with your original post, got called on it, and have spent the last 2 days back pedaling like crazy, you even tried to include us all in here with your 'we all know who the cheats are' really? when I asked who they are (squirm) you swerved that! then you made insinuations about a Trainer and chemicals etc (squirm) you swerved that too, you've swerved numerous questions; an not only from me, to name names and clarify about the trainer, and all with nothin to back up yuh big mouth.....and what are you doin now if it aint bleatin!!!

Iraklis

No swerving here. Say it like it is. There's a significant amount of cheating going on in harness racing at the moment - and much more blatantly than in the past - and everyone with half a functioning brain knows who and where it's happening.

And no, I'm not going to name them on here ... that's not my job.

Whether you're too blind to see it, or just determined to ignore it, doesn't alter the fact that it's hugely detrimental to the long term survival of the game.

Anyone with the game at heart is anti-cheating, and proudly so. To not denounce it is to condone it.

Not hard to see where you sit on the issue!

FG, what utter rubbish! LOL you carry no credibility here at all, not now.....there you go again makin those claims of your's a 'significant amount of cheatin goin on and everyone knows (who's everyone?) who and where it's happenin' really? PROVE IT!!!!....why should we believe you? you offer nothing to back up your claims at all! if you truly believe what you're saying and you can prove it, I should imagine you would take it to the appropriate authorities instead of 'bleatin' about it in here, where you have a great excuse 'not namin them in here, it's not my job' bloody massive swerve right there! (you're the one bringin the subject up!) in effect hiding behind RaceCafe skirts to cover yourself, quit assumin it'll get yuh in the shit.....YOU'LL HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THAT!!! PUT SOME BLOODY EFFORT INTO IT!!!

Iraklis

PS. I say again cos you're a bit slow, I sit with the 'innocent til proven guilty' ok, you've PROVEN NOTHIN!!!!

FG, LOL scappin the bottom of the barrel are yuh? that's pretty cute, childish, but cute.....unfortunately for you - of the make false claims, and insinuate club; innocent til proven guilty must be the worst kinda bug in yuh undies ever! and I'm thinkin P4P is bang on correct about you, informer comes to mind! but just between you and me, do you really think makin accusations based on innuendo and insinuations causin people all manner of shite just because of your petty jealousies? is really showin any kind of credibility to anyone, at all? you started all this an all you've proven is you aint got no PROOF! you got nothin but your bullshit!!!

Iraklis

PS. you appear to know more bout the deny deny deny than any of us! innocent til proven guilty bummer for you, is the law

No false claims here. Haven't actually made any specific claims about anyone at all. Just a low threshold for cheating scumbags!

If you were involved "on the ground" in the game you'd have some idea of the current cheating issues ... which you clearly don't.

Let's just say there are a few people looking over their shoulders at the moment .... with good reason.

FG, really? how would we know? what no claims about anyone? but you know all about these so called cheaters and all your doin is bleatin in here LOL.....and there you go with the assumptions again, you have no idea what I'm involved on the ground or otherwise! and you are the one sayin there are current cheatin issues but refuse to back up your claims, what do you think that says about you? what? a few people lookin over their shoulders because of you and your so called 'claims' LMAO well after all your bullshit in here I hope for yoursake somethin does come of it, or you'll look like the fool you've proved yourself to be here.....and actually, dude you may wanna watch over yuh own shoulders given all the spoutin off yuh doin, did yuh ever think about that? 

Iraklis