RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dalboy

Glimmer of hope..

Finally we have someone with no baggage to racing in charge of the IRU. Being an ex policeman, he won’t have any pets in the game. He wants to come down hard on cheats when he takes over on July 1st, best news I have heard for a long time. Good luck Mr Clement.

Dalboy, what the hell makes you think just because he is an ex-policeman he has no 'pets' (your words) in the game and comes into job with no baggage? police officers includin ex officers are partial to a bet or two? annnnd in case you haven't read the news of late, they aint all innocence and light either! you make alot of assumptions and generalisations mate but we have all yet to see if Mr Clement is to be the best news you've heard ever, and whether he does indeed come down hard on cheats etc......we shall all wait with bated breath 

Iraklis

Maybe Dalboy is just a fed up with the cheating in the game? As we all should be.

There are only two positions you can take - you're either pro-cheating or anti-cheating.

We all know who the cheats are, but for whatever reason the industry is either unable or unwilling to rid itself of them.

Unlike the cheaters, the stats don't lie. When any trainer consistently gets horses off good trainers and improves them out of sight there's always a reason. 

Operation Inca was like a dog with a stick from day one. but they were, and apparently still are, obsessing over the wrong stick!

It's a telling fact about the ineffectiveness of the industries integrity unit that the ONLY people nabbed for cheating since it's inception have been the result of outside information received from anti-cheaters, rather than anything their multi-million dollar investigation fiasco has unearthed!

The cheaters have always been around and always will be in some form, but the majority of the latest incarnation of them are thriving due to the seeming unwillingness of those vested with the job of banishing them, to actually do their job!

FGenius, you say 'we all know who the cheats are', well I don't know and I bet others in here don't know either; so how bout you name them? you tell us who these supposed cheaters are! go on cos clearly you and dalboy know who these cheaters are so how bout you enlighten us.....and your wrong, there isn't only two positions to take on the subject; as you haven't named one person you consider a cheat, and until anyone you do name is prosecuted etc they will remain a cheat in your opinion alone; there is this thing called innocent til proven guilty.....so there it is, a third position to take and that is 'race on' til otherwise advised.....

Cheers Iraklis

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

FGenius, you say 'we all know who the cheats are', well I don't know and I bet others in here don't know either; so how bout you name them? you tell us who these supposed cheaters are! go on cos clearly you and dalboy know who these cheaters are so how bout you enlighten us.....and your wrong, there isn't only two positions to take on the subject; as you haven't named one person you consider a cheat, and until anyone you do name is prosecuted etc they will remain a cheat in your opinion alone; there is this thing called innocent til proven guilty.....so there it is, a third position to take and that is 'race on' til otherwise advised.....

Cheers Iraklis

You are dead right Iraklis, there is a 3rd position ... "the "blissfully unaware"!

58 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Can you give us a few examples FG .and tell us possible reasons?

Thanks in advance

Examples? Too many of late of count, but needless to say Blind Freddy can see them so I'm sure you can too!

Reasons? Chemical!

You're welcome, in arrears.

FGenius, is that the best yuh got?! lol, well how bout you make me blissfully aware, name names, come on lets hear them! innuendo, snide remarks aint gonna cut it if yuh value yuh credibility.....quit stallin put up or shut up! 

Cheers Iraklis

PS. be nice to know those examples of horses bein improved outta sight after bein purchased by another trainer while yuh at it....who was the trainer you refer to?

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

FGenius, is that the best yuh got?! lol, well how bout you make me blissfully aware, name names, come on lets hear them! innuendo, snide remarks aint gonna cut it if yuh value yuh credibility.....quit stallin put up or shut up! 

Cheers Iraklis

PS. be nice to know those examples of horses bein improved outta sight after bein purchased by another trainer while yuh at it....who was the trainer you refer to?

You can't possibly be so naive that you need me to spell it out for you ... or are you?

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

FG you’re just another dobber with nothing to back up your claims 

Your type started the 10 million dollar plus Inca investigation, using NZ’s finest police ( oxymoron intended ), and unlimited money and resources belonging to the tax payer….what have you got to show for it….NOTHING….you fucking nillers ……..meantime Brenton Tarrant was preparing to do what he did….while the Organised Crime Group had the secret surveillance, phone bugging, car bugging, and search warrants activated all over the South Island, and a part of the North…chasing innocent licensees…..you reckon those cops feel like shit now because the losers like you, Grimstone and KS fed them lies and disinformation……

If you had any guts ( you haven’t ) you’d name these alleged offenders and out yourself…..but you won’t because you’re just another niller who’s done nothing…and you’d shit yourself if a defamation claim landed on your lap tomorrow….so why don’t you fuck off ?

For a supposed intelligent person (albeit self professed) you have remarkably poor comprehension skills!

I have been an active critic of Operation Inca from day one, which my previous post and many earlier ones are quite clear about .... well clear to most people anyway!

But back in the real world even you can't possibly believe that harness racing is spotlessly clean, especially given the way some horses in recent months have turned in spectacularly improved performances ... and certainly not isolated occurrences.

Maybe you're a little too close to the problems epicentre to be subjective?

FGenius, yes I do want you to spell it out for me? hell we all do! so come on lets hear it, what exactly have you got? name the names for chrissakes!!! surely you can't really be that 'naive' as to think you can come in here with all your thinly veiled innuendo and expect no one to challenge you on it....or are you? still waitin for those names and horses bein improved etc etc and the trainer you are referrin to, come on lets have it! whats the holdup speak up!....or are you simply fullo shite!!!!

Iraklis

1 minute ago, Iraklis said:

FGenius, yes I do want you to spell it out for me? hell we all do! so come on lets hear it, what exactly have you got? name the names for chrissakes!!! surely you can't really be that 'naive' as to think you can come in here with all your thinly veiled innuendo and expect no one to challenge you on it....or are you? still waitin for those names and horses bein improved etc etc and the trainer you are referrin to, come on lets have it! whats the holdup speak up!....or are you simply fullo shite!!!!

Iraklis

LOL

I guess you are that naive!

Those rose tinted glasses really suit you!

PS. Do you know what the cheats biggest weapon is? An army of fools who don't think they exist!

FGenius, names! come on name these so called people!....funny you aint so forthcomin now are you? all arvo and still no names! you say they're cheats, however you sayin it don't make it so! right now your word aint shit cried wolf to many times mate.....by the way, no one has said cheats dont exist, now whose got probs with comprehension LOL

Iraklis

PS. just post those names etc etc, go on lets see what yuh got.....besides sweet FA

FGenius, all the subterfuge in the world aint guna take away from the fact your too chicken assed to post the names of the so called cheaters you profess to know out there, you got nothin.....your the one sayin there are cheats, and your the one sayin you know who they are but yet again you fail to name any of em.....grow a pair, or F-off your full o shit!!!

Iraklis

FGenius, you are just that flawed on so many levels, and I say again, no one is sayin or has said that there are no cheats in harness, comprehension mate come on get wid de programme! however, you are the one sayin there is, and not only that but you know who they are, all I'm sayin is NAME THEM! which you suddenly seem reluctant to do; after all the snide remarks and innuendo you still haven't said who these cheats are, why is that? you posted the following: 

'We all know who the cheats are, but for whatever reason the industry is either unable or unwilling to rid itself of them. Unlike the cheaters, the stats don't lie. When any trainer consistently gets horses off good trainers and improves them out of sight there's always a reason.'

All I did was call you on it, you say we all know who the cheats are, I don't, but as you do obviously, then fricken tell us who 'they' are simple! and it would be good if you'd clarify the bit about the trainer and horses improving out of sight, name who you are referrin to? whats so hard about that if you've got somethin, that is.....

Iraklis

3 hours ago, Flawed Genius said:

LOL

I guess you are that naive!

Those rose tinted glasses really suit you!

PS. Do you know what the cheats biggest weapon is? An army of fools who don't think they exist!

You must be making a fortune punting these cheats that others can't see - share the knowledge 

10 hours ago, Spikecity said:

You must be making a fortune punting these cheats that others can't see - share the knowledge 

He did say in previous posts that he was a fan of Nathan and a keen southern owner. Almost as if he's "In the know" so to speak.

Yes we all know who the cheats are ... with the obvious exception of the "rose tinted glass wearers".

Will I be naming them? No need to. There are many highly paid and well resourced people vested with the job of doing that. Mind you their level of independence and competence is in serious doubt given the events of recent times.

Am I "in the know"? Not at all.

Am I a punter? Very moderate.

Do I put money into the game? Yes. I have varying interests in a lot horses with several different trainers. In fact I probably put more into the game than all of you "rose tinted glass wearers" put together, and that's without counting sponsorships!

FGenius, you are full of shit!....given your posts re these cheats, yeh you do need to name them as you're the one sayin they are cheats, and you know them! it's a credibility issue now.....rose tinted glasses do not stop us from seein right through you pal!

Iraklis

Once again Iraklis,  I unreservedly apologise . Clearly I was 100% wrong.

There are no cheats in harness racing, and the game is as pure as the driven snow!

I bow to your superior knowledge, and hope I can one day ascend to your level of wisdom.

Disclaimer:

image.png.e8718c511f8e37499599c542581cceea.png

You appear to be a little slow on the uptake so I'll repeat my earlier statement for your benefit ...

"Will I be naming them? No need to. There are many highly paid and well resourced people vested with the job of doing that."

Those of us that actually invest our hard earned money in the game contribute to funding the outfit charged with of overseeing it's integrity. We can only hope that one day they'll get it right and nail a few more cheating scumbags!

I seem to have forgotten. What exactly was your contribution to the game again?

PS. This is where you get to further highlight your ignorance by again repeating your "still no names" mantra.