RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

The Rumour Mill is Alive

Racing has always been full of rumor's about horses, trainers and owners. Most end up just that - rumor's with no truth to them

The latest i overheard 2 days ago was that Cullen is on the way out and AS are back in business. Given it came from an owner with horses at multiple stables who knows if its their is any truth to it - only time will tell.

Anybody heard anything like this?

Haven't heard anything but it wouldn't surprise me after what happened to Tim.

They come across as smiley nice people but it seems there is an underbelly that isn't very nice.

And I am speaking as one of their biggest fans and admirers, who has supported them when the distracters criticized them. 

I still admire their results and achievements, but not their lack of loyalty and respect for people.

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

Racing has always been full of rumor's about horses, trainers and owners. Most end up just that - rumor's with no truth to them

The latest i overheard 2 days ago was that Cullen is on the way out and AS are back in business. Given it came from an owner with horses at multiple stables who knows if its their is any truth to it - only time will tell.

Anybody heard anything like this?

Who knows JJ? It is my understanding that Mr Cullen has a lease on the Rolleston All Stars property. I don't know the details of the lease but usually they are taken for a year or two. If this is the case, I can't see how Mark and Natalie could just take over again without notice unless they buy out the lease. That could only be done if Mr Cullen agreed to it....?

If AS are taking over have you considered the fact it maybe something Hayden wants. The business is a high pressure business and to go into it as a novice business person has to be the hardest thing to do. Most big businesses that are owner run start off small and grow the owner grows with it and learns how to cope with the pressure. Not saying that Hayden isn’t coping and that Mark and Nat aren’t helping but in the end the responsibility falls on him. Just saying. 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

According to HarnessXpress Tim has been offered a spot in the new Stonewall establishment at Canterbury so let's just put the rumours aside for now and not worry about things that don't concern us.

That's good news for him, will be far better off there once it gets off the ground

On 6/11/2021 at 5:37 PM, Dalboy said:

I couldn’t care less who is in charge, all I can say is that lance Armstrong finally got caught. Watch this space!!

Have searched the harness racing industry and the name Lance Armstrong does not appear. Not even an owner with that name. To whom do you refer ?????

On 6/12/2021 at 9:20 AM, Blue said:

According to HarnessXpress Tim has been offered a spot in the new Stonewall establishment at Canterbury so let's just put the rumours aside for now and not worry about things that don't concern us.

Good luck to him. It was time for Williams to move on and try his skills elsewhere. 

19 hours ago, MAJESTIC said:

Have searched the harness racing industry and the name Lance Armstrong does not appear. Not even an owner with that name. To whom do you refer ?????

Lance Armstrong the biking cheat, who used blood doping..

12 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

I now know Dalboy is brain dead and like Dalboy the story is full of shit like a xmas goose.

Think what you want, all I can say is that cheats always get caught. It is called GREED!!! I think Lee is the goose or living in la la land, if he thinks everything is legal in the industry.

Dalboy, unless you have irrefutable proof of what you're alluding to re blood doping, who the supposed cheat is; and where it's happenin etc, then knock it off with your very, very bloody thinly disguised rubbish.....or, and here's a novel idea, take that appropriate proof to the correct authorities! it's better than droppin continual snipes in here, in an effort to get your nasty little itch scratched!!!

Iraklis

On 6/13/2021 at 5:53 PM, Dalboy said:

Think what you want, all I can say is that cheats always get caught. It is called GREED!!! I think Lee is the goose or living in la la land, if he thinks everything is legal in the industry.

Put up or shut up...show the proof or get lost....enough of your crap.