RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Tauhei Notts

Racing Integrity Unit

Ted's wife, the honourable Grant Robertson, has just announced the new Board of the Racing Integrity Unit.

I am a bit disappointed.  Horse racing is so great because it is an industry full of imponderables and very subtle nuances.  That is why we love it.  It is so uncertain.

So, when you appoint people to a Racing Integrity Unit, why do you appoint a KNZM, ONZM QC, ONZM, a doctor and a  plebeian..  I note the ONZM is a former cow cockie.  Some of my best friends are gumboot dancers, and I respect them, but to run the RIU?  No, not likely.  A former member of the Veterinary Council of N.Z.  I'll wager good money she wouldn't know a caslick from a cannon bone.

If I am being too harsh in my opinions, would contributors to this Blog please tell me.  I would especially welcome P for P's erudite comments.

Bruce Robertson, is a retired judge of the Court of Appeal of New Zealand, where he was appointed in May 2005.

A very good selection for Chair along with  Kristy McDonald given her previous JCA experience. 

So thats the governance side of matters sorted, next- the operational side. Goodbye Goober?

The RIU is the most corrupt disorganized bunch of Keystone Cops in New Zealand Godber needs to return to his cell with Fetcher. He will perform better in a comedy. 

Grim the crim has abused his powers and the INCA operation has shown that. The when caught out he takes a personal vendetta against the operations biggest voice Leo Molloy. The one person telling the truth, and keeping us informed. How can Grim the Crim remain there both Godber and Grim should be covered in shit rolling down from the top.

My view is if you abuse your powers and attack people for telling the truth, to justify your incompetence then you need to go. Not those people whom have sponsored the industry and hosted corporate events. Will the new mob clear the closet of these leaches who have a history of dishonesty, over the years and continued manipulating of the truth. The funny thing about the RIU they all tell you I have seen it all as I was a police officer. Well yep that's no  great claim. Ask Arthur Allan Thomas, Teina Pora the list goes on. Small minded fools is what most are. Time will tell