RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sheldon

COPY THAT

Always thought COPY THAT was a flat track bully. For a horse that’s got all the hype around him he’s either a run short or a bit fat  , be Interesting  to  see what todays excuse will be .for a supposed special horse he seems to get beaten more often than not  JUST SAYING 

Just remember in "The Rising Sun" race in Queesland is for 3 & 4yo's and the 3yo's are drawn the inside barriers. Consider that when punting futures. The Blacks A Fake is a fully open draw. Krug, Copy That and Amazing Dream will be up against Expensive Ego, King Of Swing (triallled recently) , Tasty Delight ,  amongst local Queensland talent.

3 minutes ago, 2Piper said:

Just remember in "The Rising Sun" race in Queesland is for 3 & 4yo's and the 3yo's are drawn the inside barriers. Consider that when punting futures. The Blacks A Fake is a fully open draw. Krug, Copy That and Amazing Dream will be up against Expensive Ego, King Of Swing (triallled recently) , Tasty Delight ,  amongst local Queensland talent.

Ps. The Rising Sun is over 2100m

22 hours ago, Hunter the punter said:

Everyone  has a bad day occasionally even horses that's  racing 

Along with Copy That lacklustre effort , I think La Rosa , True Fantasy and Time Up The Hill were the disappointments of the day.  Krug was beaten by great drive by Ben Butcher.  Highgrove made a mustake at a crucial moment.  Amazing Dream was on a hiding to nothing with the draw as was Copy That. Muscle Mountain was beaten by a gem of a drive fron Tony H . My prediction of 5 of those 9 named horses  ( earlier in the thread ) to win was correct . My early prediction ( per - draw) of Laver doing well produced great odds.  

Will go through the breeding side of the results with the one-eyed view of the families I breed from.

On 6/6/2021 at 7:12 PM, sheldon said:

Always thought COPY THAT was a flat track bully. For a horse that’s got all the hype around him he’s either a run short or a bit fat  , be Interesting  to  see what todays excuse will be .for a supposed special horse he seems to get beaten more often than not  JUST SAYING 

Seems to be going very well in Australia, maybe he was just warming up in nz.

Yeh 2Piper, they turned it down it wasn't a good deal there were contingencies etc, you know Sheldon Copy That is a stallion, and they are want to throw in the odd weird performance (other things on his mind an all), plus he's been green as hell, he's done alot of what he has done raw, and it's only now he's startin to know what he's doin and whats up with this racin game.....gawd help us when he becomes the finished, polished product, bully! hell yes!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Yes Shad mate, and a wise ol horseman told me 'champions can come from anywhere, always try em first' 😀 I first saw Copy That race at Alex Park some mates were talkin about him, so off I went to watch this fulla in action, lucky he won that night he broke in the runnin; got his mind back on the job, got back into his gear and raced em, it was close but at the time I thought geez Ray's got a monster on his hands, if this thing clicks onto racin we'll really have summit to watch over the next few years, an look out aussies 😆

Cheers Iraklis

Yes a great win for the connections of Copy That so congratulations.

The driver Blair Orange must take great satisfaction for the win, when you consider what he and many others went through with this failed INCA inquiry. What was it 2 years years ago this fiasco was instigated and yet NOTHING HAS COME FROM IT.

The financial and emotional stress, that he and his family must have gone through would have been heart breaking.

Also good people like Brent Wall lose their employment over this fiasco.

In my opinion all involved should be reimbursed any costs they have incurred from RIU, if this case is found to have no merit.

18 hours ago, Iraklis said:

an congrats Brent n Nat on the 3rd placin for Sth Coast Arden....

He (SOUTH COAST ARDEN) was feeling great too !!! . Jumping around All over the place at the start. Rearing up and all , but the amazing NatalieR still got him on the journey ok  with her brilliant driving skill.

Can see why he was out of the draw. probably better off back there with a little more room to do his stuff. 

What a great performance to go round the field and have a go at Copy That in the last 1/2 mile. Took 2 Cup winners to beat him.

Friday is the running of the time-honoured Nz FFA !! this could be his moment.??  Bring it on Nat, Brent and SCA .......

34 minutes ago, Pure Steel said:

He (SOUTH COAST ARDEN) was feeling great too !!! . Jumping around All over the place at the start. Rearing up and all , but the amazing NatalieR still got him on the journey ok  with her brilliant driving skill.

Can see why he was out of the draw. probably better off back there with a little more room to do his stuff. 

What a great performance to go round the field and have a go at Copy That in the last 1/2 mile. Took 2 Cup winners to beat him.

Friday is the running of the time-honoured Nz FFA !! this could be his moment.??  Bring it on Nat, Brent and SCA .......

Yes, it was a good win Copy That. Well done. But I think he was handed the race. I think Gerard O'Reilly should have had a dig for lead. I don't think he would have got it but he good probably grabbed the trail plus he's taken a bit out of Copy That. Not many tougher than Laver. Laver would have hauled up Purdon and Natalie and the would have put more pressure on the leader. Copy That probably still wins but I think it would be closer, nose, nose.

3 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Hey PureS mate the draws are out for Fri, and guess who drew the no.1 marble for the FreeForAll 😆 me Bad Bone, yussss! and who's right next to him, yup you guessed it SthCoastArden LOL

Cheers Iraklis

Thanks Iraklis !!  Hey I see you won the NZ FFA yourself even. that's impressive lol.... in 1996  winner Iraklis driven by Ricky May. NZ FFA winner !! 

Just checking Barrier draw you mentioned for the Big race this Friday .  and see No. 3 is SELF ASSURED and No 4 is KRUG.  

looks like the First 4 then being  SCA, SA, Krug, BTTB  ? the other 6 horses might as well scratch. no chance from that draw of fav's.

4 hours ago, Pure Steel said:

Thanks Iraklis !!  Hey I see you won the NZ FFA yourself even. that's impressive lol.... in 1996  winner Iraklis driven by Ricky May. NZ FFA winner !! 

Just checking Barrier draw you mentioned for the Big race this Friday .  and see No. 3 is SELF ASSURED and No 4 is KRUG.  

looks like the First 4 then being  SCA, SA, Krug, BTTB  ? the other 6 horses might as well scratch. no chance from that draw of fav's.

I think you right. Bad draw for Laver the only horse that would have a go. From out there probably little chance, fourth or fifth again...?

Janitor, you support your fav Laver, come on now it's nice to see you gettin right behind him; hey I'm right behind BadTTBone evryone says he can't win I don't care, but then again hey he just might, same for your fav Laver.....it's a race any one of em can win it 😀

Cheers Iraklis

17 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Janitor, you support your fav Laver, come on now it's nice to see you gettin right behind him; hey I'm right behind BadTTBone evryone says he can't win I don't care, but then again hey he just might, same for your fav Laver.....it's a race any one of em can win it 😀

Cheers Iraklis

I get your point but have to realistic re Laver. Bad draw, no dividend. Laver is tough, always well driven but he is short of the brilliance of some. He'll win plenty later in season... when the others have had enough, Laver will still be racing on...

12 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

I get your point but have to realistic re Laver. Bad draw, no dividend. Laver is tough, always well driven but he is short of the brilliance of some. He'll win plenty later in season... when the others have had enough, Laver will still be racing on...

Thats if connections etc dont do a Tiger Tara and sell it to OZ