RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Let Battle Commence

Oh bugga it! looks like it is to be a very wet Jewels 🤔 our harness gladiators and steeds my need a paddle or two....was hopin to see some good times, guys whats Cambridge track like soaked? have only bin there when its bin good weather wise.....just hope BadToTheBone has wet weather tread on his hooves tomorrow, may all those down to do battle have the very best of luck; horses and drivers, an lets have a great days racin yusssss!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Well I'm likin the mighty BadToTheBone in the last, come ooonnnnnn Zac mate, we want a beaut Zac special to get the Bone home 🤗 can't wait....

GOOOOOO!!!! BAD TO THE BONE!!!!! GOOOOO!!!!! THE DREAM AN NAT IN THE 1ST!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

1 minute ago, Navitas said:

Favourites all day for mine, as long as the rain stays away. 

I'm in Auckland, not Cambridge Navitas but it fair hosed down in Auckland around 8 this morning.    Not the weather to paddle around a racecourse.   No rain at the moment but the sky is very heavily overcast.       Hope the canary colours they giving to drivers are waterproof.    I will be in the dry at the Alex Park TAB - will see it better there whilst remaining dry.     Good luck punters - but don't expect to make a fortune.

11 hours ago, eljay said:

I'm in Auckland, not Cambridge Navitas but it fair hosed down in Auckland around 8 this morning.    Not the weather to paddle around a racecourse.   No rain at the moment but the sky is very heavily overcast.       Hope the canary colours they giving to drivers are waterproof.    I will be in the dry at the Alex Park TAB - will see it better there whilst remaining dry.     Good luck punters - but don't expect to make a fortune.

A bit of gray day Lloyd but rain was quite brief at Jewels and not much of a hindrance !

Bookies probably happy overall , but no winners outside first 4 x favourites and 2 of first 4 favs finished in top3 in 8 races.

For the smaller guy ,there were some nice divvies overall....2nd favs paid well and exotic divies were quite tasty.

An excellent days racing IMO.

They did ask where you were at one stage and many folk were running around looking for you....your usual seat/table was sold for good money for sit down table service dining !

Yeah Tassie, I was not going to sit outdoors at get cold and wet (at my tender age) and Cindy's pension not nearly sufficient to buy an  indoor spot (where I could see the track)    Actually I had one of the best seats in NZ - the second row of padded lounge chairs in the Alex TAB with the big screen.     And no dribble over the speakers either - as soon as race over and horse back to winners circle than they switched over to the Barcoo dogs.      There appeared to be an army of presenters there but never heard much from any of them!   What was tops too were the overhead shots from the drone, as you could see all the runners and how each poked out at the start (or dropped back) and the rums being made during the running.    

1 hour ago, eljay said:

Yeah Tassie, I was not going to sit outdoors at get cold and wet (at my tender age) and Cindy's pension not nearly sufficient to buy an  indoor spot (where I could see the track)    Actually I had one of the best seats in NZ - the second row of padded lounge chairs in the Alex TAB with the big screen.     And no dribble over the speakers either - as soon as race over and horse back to winners circle than they switched over to the Barcoo dogs.      There appeared to be an army of presenters there but never heard much from any of them!   What was tops too were the overhead shots from the drone, as you could see all the runners and how each poked out at the start (or dropped back) and the rums being made during the running.    

Hope the rums didn't give you the runs !