RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

The Bar Has Been Set

Whether or not there were "Big Wigs" at Auckland last night or not I don't know, but the Stipes handed out Whip warnings like we haven't seen for a long time.     Will this continue at the "Big Meeting" tomorrow?      I suspect some drivers whose actions are rather suspect had better be very wary.    Especially as stipes emphasise Premier meetings as against run of the mill minor meetings, which you could classify Auckland last night as.      Could be a spate of holidays on the cards.   Word of warning drivers - beware!!! 

5 hours ago, eljay said:

Whether or not there were "Big Wigs" at Auckland last night or not I don't know, but the Stipes handed out Whip warnings like we haven't seen for a long time. I suspect some drivers whose actions are rather suspect had better be very wary.      Could be a spate of holidays on the cards.   Word of warning drivers - beware!!! 

Have to agree Lloyd. Will be a money gathering exercise tomorrow imho.