RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Jacinda & The Jab

Has she been jabbed?     Now she is rubbing shoulders with other countries leaders (Morrison) from a country with Covid problems surely she has been immunised.     Surely if she had, there would have been a publicity photo splashed in our news outlets - she loves them!       

2 hours ago, Memphis3 said:

Is this newsworthy . Ijust stumbled on it and “who gives a toss “went through my mind 

You should. Has Hendy,Baker or Bloomfield got the ‘shot’ ? . One would argue the most important people to ‘vaccinate’ would be our leaders and their families surely.. but given this Vaccine is in the middle of testing who in their right mind would want to 🙄

10 hours ago, Gruff said:

You should. Has Hendy,Baker or Bloomfield got the ‘shot’ ? . One would argue the most important people to ‘vaccinate’ would be our leaders and their families surely.. but given this Vaccine is in the middle of testing who in their right mind would want to 🙄

Not on my "to do" list even at my age!  I reiterate-- over 1200 cases in MIQ and not a single death (3 hospital visits) with this" KILLER "(Ardern) virus with no allowed treatments.( Ivermectin, HCQ and dexamethasone outlawed by the Marxists). Spread the fear, develop the dependency, control the media and teacher unions and you have the ultimate result in the Marxist playbook.