RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Forrest

promising sires

We know about sires who have a multitude of runners in their first season but just as High Chaparral did not did not fire up in a big way until his late 2yo and 3yo runners started doing fabulous things, are there any trainers,breeders,owners,jockeys or bloodstock people, who have heard of or seen some unexposed horseflesh and want to make any predictions?

You looking for value;Speed; Pedigree;

Have a look at Tiger Prawn.

Check out his 4 times Champion Sire Goldkeeper stats,by Mr Prospector. over 10% stakes winners to runners world wide.

Tiger Prawn ran a track record in HK beating a international Gr1 winner by nearly 2 lenghts in his 10 start. Plus he has a Gr1 winning 1/2 sister. Was a $1.3 millionSAF yearling.His dam sire is a Champion sire of 2 year olds and brother to July Cup winner and Champion older horse in the UK Thatching. And there is more..........in the Pedigree page.

Breed A Tiger.

There hasn't been too many to run - only a couple down sth, but the word on the Gallant Guru's is good. The ones out of NSW, Vic & Sth Australia have a pretty good wrap. BJ/Shane haven't hung on to too many, and they are at some good homes.

Watch this space on the GG's.

i think Any Suggestion will be a chance next season the frist two crops a good lookers i got 5 so i hope he go real good for the stud and all thepeople how have got a Any Suggestion

I'm a fan of Any Suggestion also. He had a lot of speed as a racehorse and has thrown some very nice types in my opinion (from the small amount I've seen). I suppose it's now common knowledge that his Stud mate Sir Percy has started with a bang in the Northern Hemisphere. Although yet to view any of his Southern Hemisphere foals he could be one Sire to hit the ground running. Both are possible candidates for most promising!

I think Lucky Unicorn could surprise a few next season, he's got some nice types out there.

Lucky Unicorn winner in hong kong today (flying unicorn) was impressive although 4 horse field,but has now had 4 starts for a win 2 seconds and a fourth all against mostly older horses.

I think what impresses me so far about this sire is other than 3 winners and few placegetters from only 9 starters?, even a few that have missed a place that ive seen have run some good races.

They dont look like out and out sprinters maybe a mile or further?

Anyway my brother and i are both so impressed that we will put our money where our mouth is and send our two mares to him this coming season

Huh?

Any Suggestion (Aus)?

It's O.K Louise...only Pogo stalking me. :D What Pogo is trying to say... We take something from (AUS) improve the bloodlines and return them back to (AUS) so they can become Group One Champions with this suffix (NZ). :D

Lucky Unicorn winner in hong kong today (flying unicorn) was impressive although 4 horse field,but has now had 4 starts for a win 2 seconds and a fourth all against mostly older horses.

I think what impresses me so far about this sire is other than 3 winners and few placegetters from only 9 starters?, even a few that have missed a place that ive seen have run some good races.

They dont look like out and out sprinters maybe a mile or further?

Anyway my brother and i are both so impressed that we will put our money where our mouth is and send our two mares to him this coming season

Forrest, sorry to put you wrong here but this horse was running in Griffin races so all the same age.

Forrest, sorry to put you wrong here but this horse was running in Griffin races so all the same age.

optical no your wrong the griffen races in hong kong are 2&3 year old races

they rate Southen Hemisphere bred horses at 2 years old

and they rate the northen hemisphere bred horses at 3 years old

so there not ture two year old races thats why 65% of the horses that are brought for hong kong are bred in southen hemisphere cause to get them from the northen hemisphere it cost X2 the amount that it cost to get them from the southen hemisphere due to the time they have to do before they get to hong kong

optical no your wrong the griffen races in hong kong are 2&3 year old races

they rate Southen Hemisphere bred horses at 2 years old

and they rate the northen hemisphere bred horses at 3 years old

so there not ture two year old races thats why 65% of the horses that are brought for hong kong are bred in southen hemisphere cause to get them from the northen hemisphere it cost X2 the amount that it cost to get them from the southen hemisphere due to the time they have to do before they get to hong kong

sorry you were right there, in the 4 horse field there was 2 northern hemisphere breds. basically 6 months older technically

Guest sheraco
Huh?

Any Suggestion (Aus)?

Was at the classic sale in Sydney a few months back like the Dylan Thomas babies...also hearing a lot about' BIG BROWN' Arrowfield hes a striking individual with a race record and pedigree to match and hes got the right mares hes the one I will be watching with interest, was also at Magics winter sale.. prices were sad but alas Liked the Look of the 'Red Dazzlers' just my opinion, and 'Kaphero' might be one that gets under the radar have a few friends with these youngsters and cant say enough about them... nature attitude the lot ... and bred for Australian conditions hmmm