RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nerula

HEY POOPOO

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

im just humouring myself scooby LOL

Surely you're capable of humouring yourself without posting dozens of irrelevant videos (that nobody watches) on here every week, dreams you seem to feel now clarify things that you or somebody else said years ago (self-praise as you're the only one that can see it), plus all of the other religious conspiracy shit. You said last week that you were going to take a break from fighting your fight on the internet. Can you please advise me when that time arrives, so I can enjoy it better? Pretty please? Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Surely you're capable of humouring yourself without posting dozens of irrelevant videos (that nobody watches) on here every week, dreams you seem to feel now clarify things that you or somebody else said years ago (self-praise as you're the only one that can see it), plus all of the other religious conspiracy shit. You said last week that you were going to take a break from fighting your fight on the internet. Can you please advise me when that time arrives, so I can enjoy it better? Pretty please? Thank you. 

thanks for your concern over taking a break!!

and just so you know... i took time to pray and renew my unending source of strength (Psalm 28:7-8)

i was getting weighed down by some of the drunken-Covid arguements... which end no where!!

i prefer to share the Wisdom of the word and Christ... and you wouldve notice the shift!!

not that you would ever acknowledge anything of the sort!!

... and just to explain the "Pretty please comment!!" it was a meme i posted to scooby... who then decided to take it down... 

as the humour of it was too confronting.. which is why there is a Gap in the logic of the post.

but you wouldnt know that... becos you werent PM'ed by scooby for that incursion... as i had been!!

now you know!!

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

... and just to explain the "Pretty please comment!!" it was a meme i posted to scooby... who then decided to take it down... 

as the humour of it was too confronting.. which is why there is a Gap in the logic of the post.

but you wouldnt know that... becos you werent PM'ed by scooby for that incursion... as i had been!!

now you know!!

Well let's hope that one day he feels the need to delete all of your videos as well. If it was good enough to stop all of 100 1's videos, it should be good enough to trash yours as well .

yknow idolmite

the reason why i post videos, is becos a picture is worth a thousand words.

for you to take offence is odd... in that if you dont watch them.. FINE

its no skin off my nose... but there are people on this RaceCafe, that do appreciate them!!

so why grumble over such things?

if you dont like the videos... dont click on them...simple

if you dont like what i say... ignore me!!

but therein lies the problem with you... you got alot to moan about, and very little good to sprinkle around..

such is the nature of a man whose face is downcast

Genesis 4:6-7

Hey 6xes, whilst your busy with god a fair bit over the next few days, can you find some time to just quickly ask him to advise me what Saturday’s powerball numbers are.

I will spot ya a bag of weed if he’s right.

If he’s got a bit more time, ask him who wins the Livamol at Hastings too thanks.

you should try asking him yourself.. im more concerned about Gods Kingdom and His Righteousness crossing the line first... for everything will be added unto us after that takes place!!

So perhaps rearrange your priorities... and seek ye first the Kingdom and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you - Matthew 6:33

your choice!!

blessings to ya  *winks

yknow what.. i took a look at the Limasol field... just out of curiousity

im not much of a betting man these days...

but picks for mine... not based on anything other than numbers and meaning

13 House of Cartier ... as there is meaning in the name...

and 6 & 3  for the numbers matthew 6:33 which i referenced above!!

take it at your own peril... i wont be betting on it, its not my thing at this point in time!!

cheeRs

5 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Given punting is not your thing right at this point in time - Maybe you could also take a break from posting on this forum.

That'd give us all a little break!

Just so you know... i support our Local racing Club here in the King Country, which funnily enough doesnt have a track, but it did at one point in time!!

2021-10-14 15_05_59-Window.png