RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
We're Doomed

Where would you rate Melody Belle in the list of great mares?

3 hours ago, Red Rum said:

La Mer granddaughter was Bahr a very good horse Grp1 winner , Bahr produced Nahrain who was high class and Nahrain produced Benbatl .There might be others from her daughters as she went to some decent stallions.  

I am sure earlier in season there looked a handy horse by daughter of Sunline  but name escapes me , no champion but sure they mentioned it on trackside. 

Magic of the Sun. I think? Stephen McKee trains at Takanini.

7 hours ago, pole said:

That be the one , my time line a bit off and no world beater but a solid enough horse but retired now  . Sunsett has another youngster to get to track by Tavistock .

7 hours ago, pole said:

Go Bears Go , good 2 year old winner at Ascot few weeks back beating a fancied Godolphin Frankel blue blood , heading to Royal Ascot for Coventry or Norfolk Stakes , La Mer appears in his pedigree four back  . 

2 hours ago, Red Rum said:

That be the one , my time line a bit off and no world beater but a solid enough horse but retired now  . Sunsett has another youngster to get to track by Tavistock .

Colt called Sun and Heir. Sunset by Hussonet died hours after having him. Real shame. Quite strong, more in the mould of Hussonet

On 5/31/2021 at 10:20 AM, pogo(aus) said:

come in  BAZ !!!

NZ form is now 4kgs behind Aussie form and that made the difference.

maaaaaaaaate that can't be right straighten the fruit juice man out, i mean kiwis win all the big races in (aus) right......( except the Golden Slipper 😍)

In general yes....our top 1% ...no. (AUS) Racing best in the world. (NZ) Breeding best in the world ! No?

Verry Elleegant (NZ) Probabeel (NZ)  Kolding (NZ) Lion's Roar (NZ) Mo'unga (NZ) Melody Belle (NZ) All the Australian Derby Winners (NZ) 🤣

On 5/31/2021 at 7:08 PM, Red Rum said:

Go Bears Go , good 2 year old winner at Ascot few weeks back beating a fancied Godolphin Frankel blue blood , heading to Royal Ascot for Coventry or Norfolk Stakes , La Mer appears in his pedigree four back  . 

Grest run  last night by Go Bears Go , won his side in 2nd place finish . I see Tasman Bay in tonight so a bit of NZ interest again .Newbury 3rd working out very well , top two 3rd in Derby , 4th in St James Palace , forth won next time out so decent ew chance to bob into a place