RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dalboy

What a gutless industry!!

With the on going cheating, operation Inca and blatant poisoning of horses with foot rot solution.  I can’t believe how gutless people are in the industry, basically turning a blind eye to it. Everyone knows what’s going on, but would rather say nothing (Gutless).

I would love to see all these pricks band for life, what are people scared of. Outside the industry, these people are nobodies, I will keep emailing Gary Woodham weekly till he gets sick of me, then I will email him twice a week Nobody is above the law!!

I would like to know what everybody thinks on this?

2 hours ago, Dalboy said:

With the on going cheating, operation Inca and blatant poisoning of horses with foot rot solution.  I can’t believe how gutless people are in the industry, basically turning a blind eye to it. Everyone knows what’s going on, but would rather say nothing (Gutless).

I would love to see all these pricks band for life, what are people scared of. Outside the industry, these people are nobodies, I will keep emailing Gary Woodham weekly till he gets sick of me, then I will email him twice a week Nobody is above the law!!

I would like to know what everybody thinks on this?

Yes, nobody is above the law. MPI  are investigating  the poisoning. You have to let the appropriate authorities do that. HRNZ have a clause in their rules that suspend licences for 2yrs re , criminal conviction .When that activity is directly linked to the industry they have more power but need to follow the court systems before implementing them. 

Leo, after all your nasty, vile, personal attacks on people you probably don’t actually know who are working to establish if indeed 

Inca charges are valid and proved. Why don’t you just give it a rest until the courts makes its decision?

You just bag people like Dalboy for making a comment that is absolutely valid!

You are far too close to Robert Dunn to have an objective reasonable opinion and it seems any one who disagrees with you is vilified on

social media!  Dalboy is correct regarding the use of these cheap and nasty PED’s .

You as a vet should condem these people! And yes things are as bad as Dalboy says!

Just look at some performances from these under fire trainers horses! But you probably won’t !

23 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Funny ( if things are as bad as you claim ) how the cops couldn’t find any evidence of wrongdoing despite exercising dozens of search warrants and surveillance operations in Inca, coming up five years in September, at a cost of over 10 million dollars.....but absolutely nothing to show for it 

I suspect you’re a hopeless punter and clearly a bad loser, and I doubt english is your first language given that grammatically awful post you made, but let’s give you the benefit of the doubt and invite you to identify yourself, and name these alleged offenders .......but we both know you won’t because you’re full of shit, you’re a rabid conspirator, and you’re a liar 

Obviously your name pound for pound means you are carrying some extra weight. The difference between you and me is that I have been involved in the industry for 30 years and I tell it the way it is. Take your head out of the shit heap, I just hate cheats. Look what happened to lance Armstrong, he got caught!! It will happen here as well. Have a nice day..

Just you at it again Leo! In you little world! You think you are judge,jury and executioner! No one is right except you!

Well my little man your wrong! There will be charges proven in Inca make no mistake! 
End of story!

Your full of it Leo! You actually have no idea what charges will be proved or otherwise!

You don’t have the intelligence to partake in a debate without foul language or personal attacks on the Police and or RIU. Who are vital to ensuring a level playing field in the racing industry.

Ive known you since you were an apprentice at Riccarton in the early 70 ‘s. You were the same then as you are now!

You really need to grow up!

Pound for Pound is 100% correct. Jeep your the idiot. The RIU aka keystone cops are the most biased one eyed pricks in the world. A person made a complaint to them about a specific harness racing trainer 

using and providing meth to his 16 yo daughter, a further complaint by another person was made to the RIU about the same person sending dick pics to his 13yo daughter. and nothing was done. In fact they the RIU facilitated with the police a private settlement on the dick pics and get this we can only drug test a licensed rider or harness driver while at the races. The question was put to them  why do you not test a known user at other times. Key stone cop Grim said we are not allowed to it can only be done when they are at a meeting. Very funny when Chris Johnson was urine tested many times at Riccarton outside of race day meetings. This was brought to Grims attention and he said but its a lot of work. And he is a known user

Everyone knows the franklin track meth addict who has gallopers and who holds driving and training licenses for harness and Gallops. With this cross contamination of these drugs being an issue why are the RIU not doing anything when people make complaints This reeks of double standards and incompetence when the RIU is putting honest and decent peoples reputations at risk 

The Keystone cops charge Kevin Morton for telling the truth about the state of the tracks and incompetence of the stipes  and loose yet they fail to investigate genuine claims made against trainers and drivers. Complaints made by parents who have a concern . The RIU has personal vendettas and only these warrant investigation, its time to do away with them          

Arjay, yes it’s a long time! But it doesn’t mean that they are all going to get off!

Very good info tells me that!

And no, I will not reveal who!

But Jeep you miss the point. The RIU has double standards and are incompetent Neil Grim an ex cop who left before being asked to leave fitted up and innocent man and is a known racist all by his own mouth. He is a gambler and bets through his partners TAB account. how can this man be impartial Ask any ex police who worked with him. He loves a beer and a bet. 

How can he be impartial in any investigation They need to be removed. Who polices the police who keeps the RIU in check  

Brownboy, I totally agree that Grim is a crim!  My point is that Malloys posts are inaccurate!

Grimstone himself should be fired! Most of the RIU staff would probably attest to that in private!

Molloy says he has read all the evidence! Good for him! Is he a Laywer? No! 
Will all Inca charges be thrown out? No!

But Jeep a lawyer he is not. Cleaver annoying prick he is. Don't be a hater because he is a 2ft dwarf with attitude, that is very polarizing. He has many valid points but you need to be careful or Grim the  crim will have you before the racing board for bringing it into disrepute. Calling an upstanding member of the NZTR industry and member of the RIU a crim even if its true means your in the sit. Ask Kevin Morton