RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

Shamus Race 1 Awapuni

See it opened at $2.80 and closed under $2.00 . Wins well lots of talk about the horse but you look up it’s form and you can’t find any results at either trials or jump outs ? Jumpout results are meant to be recorded and published these days aren’t they?

10 hours ago, puha said:

See it opened at $2.80 and closed under $2.00 . Wins well lots of talk about the horse but you look up it’s form and you can’t find any results at either trials or jump outs ? Jumpout results are meant to be recorded and published these days aren’t they?

Certainly won't find this info on the NZ TAB website! 🤬 They can't even display trial from...what a joke! 🙄
Loveracing.nz has jumpout results but not from all venues while other results are at times not displayed for many days after the fact! 🙈

Jump Out Results

New Plymouth Raceway

Saturday 27 March 2021

Track Dead 4 | Rail Out 9m

Heat 1 800m   
1 Sham Express/Chesapeake A Sharrock
2 Telperion/Festive Joy A Sharrock
3 Shocking/Hot Like Me A Sharrock
  3L, 1L   Last 600 36.59

18 hours ago, puha said:

A first starter that jumps at $2 and you need the jumpout form to get a line on it ??

9 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Jump Out Results

New Plymouth Raceway

Saturday 27 March 2021

Heat 1 800m   
  3L, 1L   Last 600 36.59

Point being Ted the jumpout results are meant to be lodged with NZTR and they aren’t .That way they are all in one spot and eazy for punters to access .

22 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Jump Out Results

New Plymouth Raceway

Saturday 27 March 2021

Heat 1 800m   
  3L, 1L   Last 600 36.59

Interesting from a breeding angle - Shamus by Shamexpress out of a Per Incanto mare....... Don't think that Per Incanto would have had many runners in the broodmare sire role. 🏇

On 5/24/2021 at 8:02 PM, puha said:

Refer to reply to Ted

Perhaps you could contact the racing club in question and ask them why their jumpout results aren't submitted to NZTR or better still try NZTR instead , let me know how you get on I'd be most intrigued to hear their reply.