RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Value Bell

Allan Sharrock.

14 hours ago, Value Bell said:

I see two of his horses tested positive for meth. I thought people took meth. not horses. Allan would not have done anything wrong if Bob was still about. Also his star pupil has also been caught before.

What has this to do with Harness forum?

On 5/19/2021 at 5:27 PM, Value Bell said:

I see two of his horses tested positive for meth. I thought people took meth. not horses. Allan would not have done anything wrong if Bob was still about. Also his star pupil has also been caught before.

Allan has yet to be charged with any offence so how can you say " he would not have done anything wrong if bob was s till about"

The only certainty is that the 2 horses connections will not be getting any prize money as horses will be dis qualified.

Check the news today. Contamination from stables at Awapuni. Maybe you should do a bit of homework before you start throwing accusations around. Should never have been public knowledge until all testing had been done. Investigation to follow contamination

1 hour ago, MaggieS said:

Check the news today. Contamination from stables at Awapuni. Maybe you should do a bit of homework before you start throwing accusations around. Should never have been public knowledge until all testing had been done. Investigation to follow contamination

Who exactly is this comment aimed at??

3 hours ago, MaggieS said:

. Contamination from stables at Awapuni.

That is awful beyond words.   Stabling boxes able to give horses positive swabs now while you are travelling.  What a terrible developement in the racing world.

security to all stabling boxes that accomadate all racing horses travelling away from home in NZ or Aus would be IMPOSSIBLE.

you can keep people with/near a horse , but not stabling boxes before they get there. Wouldn't be Possible. ( I feel super sad for Mr Sharrock)

Example, thousands have travelled the highways Melbourne to Brisbane to race over the years. or visa versa.  Three times I did this trip. You could travel the 800km or so up to Parkes in the centre of NSW and unload the truck for the night ,at the Parkes showgrounds horse boxes , then load up at dawn , after horses eat and walked ,and go the rest  of the 1000km up to Brissy . ( and reverse trip going home )

We rang Parkes council and told them we had 8 horses on the 9 horse transporter once, and they put Fresh Wood Chips for free, in all the stalls before you got there.! very civil.

The showground boxes were available for hundreds of horse travellers. (thoroughbred or Standardbred) and NEVER once did possibly consider Contamination from the stabling. Sad sad sad it's come to that. 

BTW (Slept in truck parked beside the boxes, under some horse rugs , in case 'people' wandered in off street during the night.) to keep horse security.

AND how many blasted clangs/noise can a horse make in a Night ?? against water bowls, feed troughs, etc. to keep you awake??   Answer: bloody heaps !! 

On 5/19/2021 at 5:27 PM, Value Bell said:

Your thoughts now. How about an apology or at the very least admitting you were wrong.