RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dopey

Time Test - First Winner

I see Tony Pike's Stimulant, such an impressive debut winner on Saturday,  was a half a head winner of his trial, beating an unnamed Time Test - Got the Snitz colt of O'Sullivan/Scott.

Looking forward to him debuting.

9 minutes ago, Mill Reef said:

I see Tony Pike's Stimulant, such an impressive debut winner on Saturday,  was a half a head winner of his trial, beating an unnamed Time Test - Got the Snitz colt of O'Sullivan/Scott.

Looking forward to him debuting.

I think this colt is entered in the RTR sale..... From the same female family as a Time test colt I bred/sold. 

I think Roggigiani is a reasonable horse, but to chuck him in a Group 1 at the weekend was a bit reckless and hopeful. Tardis will go well tonight but to think Time Test will have a Group 1 horse in the NH is a big call. We’re getting to the pointy end of the NH season and I imagine if he can pick up a good Gr 2 winner or Gr1 placing he is going extra good. They will get better next year.

I have a very athletic TT filly and looking forward to what may prevail in the Summer here, but she looks as though she has precocity as an asset..

Cheers

John

21 hours ago, John Clydesdale said:

I think Roggigiani is a reasonable horse, but to chuck him in a Group 1 at the weekend was a bit reckless and hopeful. Tardis will go well tonight but to think Time Test will have a Group 1 horse in the NH is a big call. We’re getting to the pointy end of the NH season and I imagine if he can pick up a good Gr 2 winner or Gr1 placing he is going extra good. They will get better next year.

I have a very athletic TT filly and looking forward to what may prevail in the Summer here, but she looks as though she has precocity as an asset..

Cheers

John

Already has a NH G1 and G2 horse…

Sunset Shiraz (19f, Shirocco, Dr Fong). Placed at 2 in 2021, 2d Curragh Debutante S., Gr.2, Park S., Gr.3, 3d Curragh Moyglare Stud S., Gr.1.