RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dopey

Time Test - First Winner

7 hours ago, Mill Reef said:

Thanks for putting that up. Promising enough start for TT. You wouldn't think he'd get many two-year-olds but perhaps the class of that Juddmonte pedigree will impart some precocity.

Yes agree, some think the Dubawi 2yearold / shorter back type has come through on some. Time will tell but think clearly that a 1000m race is not the target distance for a Time Test - who holds the 2000m track record at Ascot. 

On 5/23/2021 at 5:05 PM, Dopey said:

Yes agree, some think the Dubawi 2yearold / shorter back type has come through on some. Time will tell but think clearly that a 1000m race is not the target distance for a Time Test - who holds the 2000m track record at Ascot. 

Over the moon with my Time test filly Chris..... Gorgeous filly..... Looks like I'll be keeping her to race 🏇

20 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Yes, she's improving fast - won a small maiden at Bath last time.

Time Test also had the eighth in the St Hugh's this afternoon.

One for the future may be TURN BACK TIME - a filly whose damsire is Hurricane Run. She's run second three times over 1400m and I think a step up to 1600m or further might help/

On 8/14/2021 at 8:10 AM, stodge said:

Yes, she's improving fast - won a small maiden at Bath last time.

Time Test also had the eighth in the St Hugh's this afternoon.

One for the future may be TURN BACK TIME - a filly whose damsire is Hurricane Run. She's run second three times over 1400m and I think a step up to 1600m or further might help/

Nice spotting of TBT, she won at 1400m at Lingfield over night our time. I think the dam won at 10 furlongs so her future does indeed look bright

Sky Sports

Romantic Time found a dream run on the inside to give trainer William Stone his biggest success to date in the Group Three Ire Incentive Scheme Dick Poole Fillies' Stakes at Salisbury.

The daughter of Time Test looked to have compromised her chance by being slowly away - but she recovered under a patient ride by Hollie Doyle to put herself into contention. The step up to six furlongs for the first time suited Romantic Time, as the 28-1 outsider quickened in the final furlong to win by a length from Pearl Glory.

Stone, who is based at West Wickham in Cambridgeshire, said: "That was super. Hollie gave the horse a great ride.

"The step up to six was great and I think she was a bit unlucky last time (at Newbury). She got going a bit late and met a bit of trouble in running which didn't help her.

"I don't know what we'll do now next because we came here not knowing if she'd stay six, so I couldn't really look at anything for her until we got today out of the way. We'll just look at different options and go from there."

He added: "I'm absolutely thrilled to get my first Group winner. It's brilliant."

Time Test (Dubawi) sired his 12th winner when his son Nuvolari (2 c ex Luang Prabang by Invincible Spirit) kept on well to score on his debut in a novice event over seven furlongs at Epsom yesterday. Trained by Eve Johnson Houghton, Nuvolari beat Chepchik (Helmet) by a neck with favourite Mahagoni (Muhaarar) three and a half lengths behind the winner in third. A 40,000gns buy from Tattersalls Book 2, Nuvolari is the first foal out of the winning mare Luang Prabang (Invincible Spirit). 

Group one placing for Time Test filly Sunset Shiraz in the Moyglare Stakes in Ireland overnight...

The Curragh's G2 Debutante S. is always a key pointer to the course-and-distance G1 Moyglare Stud S. and Sunday proved no exception as the one-two-three again filled those places headed by the Niarchos Family's Discoveries (Ire)(Mastercraftsman {Ire}). Only third to Agartha (Ire) (Caravaggio) in that seven-furlong precedent Aug. 21, the Jessica Harrington trainee has abundant room for improvement within as a full-sister to Alpha Centauri (Ire) and half to Alpine Star (Ire) (Sea the Moon {Ger}) and was able to turn that around on this slicker surface. Sent up to track Agartha closely from the outset, Shane Foley never allowed that leader more than 1 1/2 lengths margin and when the pressure was applied the 17-2 shot overhauled her passing the furlong pole en route to a 3/4-of-a-length success. There was a further two lengths back to the Debutante runner-up Sunset Shiraz (Ire) (Time Test {GB}) in third, with the well-supported 85-40 favourite Cairde Go Deo (Fr) (Camelot {GB}) dropping out to finish sixth.

thoroughbreddailynews.com