RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Archer

Wait ... what ..... did Ash say LEVEL FKN TWO !!

Looks like he let the Cat out of the bag...or was this an exercise by labour to test the waters 🤔 Bloom discloses and then reprimanded when it blows up, can’t have Aderns image tainted anymore can we, distance herself as much as possible ....people should be starting 🙄 to build a picture of where this is all going 

On 5/15/2021 at 2:35 AM, Archer said:

Frigging clowns, ain't NO ONE going back to prison ... ;)

THE ONLY NEXT STEP is stripping those fools of the Emergency b/s Health act.

We switched off listening to the Boo Sheete ages ago.

Did you know that Ash is Angela's brother?
As in Rachel McKenna who  used to be on Shortland Street?

Look up Bloomfield & Plimmer history in Papers Past.. it provides an interesting and colourful background re land claims..

Perhaps 'Acting' runs in the family.

Emergency plans can and need to be revoked, Covid19 is not a State of Emergency and never ever has been.

Don't these bunnies recall Fire, Flood and Earthquake DRILLS at school?

47 minutes ago, meomy said:

We switched off listening to the Boo Sheete ages ago.

Did you know that Ash is Angela's brother?
As in Rachel McKenna who  used to be on Shortland Street?

Look up Bloomfield & Plimmer history in Papers Past.. it provides an interesting and colourful background re land claims..

Perhaps 'Acting' runs in the family.

Emergency plans can and need to be revoked, Covid19 is not a State of Emergency and never ever has been.

Don't these bunnies recall Fire, Flood and Earthquake DRILLS at school?

Are you SURE they are brother and sister? From accounts I've seen one is from a Wellington family, the other from Auckland. We wouldn't want to see the spreading on any misinformation now, would we.........

35 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Are you SURE they are brother and sister? From accounts I've seen one is from a Wellington family, the other from Auckland. We wouldn't want to see the spreading on any misinformation now, would we.........

I’m Surprised you checked this out?

It may not matter in the Big Picture but it may put you a rung up the ladder to it’s first... who says you can’t teach an Old Dog new tricks  . Go Mitey ! I knew you had some intelligence 😀