RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney

Why does it take HRNZ so long to post results?

Sure we can get the results of the TAB but that is just the punt, if you want times and everything you have to wait over an hour before the HRNZ website catches up

Really bad scheduling tonight too, for the big $200k 2yo race we had a clash with so many in Oz that we did not get to see it on either Sky channel

1 hour ago, YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney said:

Sure we can get the results of the TAB but that is just the punt, if you want times and everything you have to wait over an hour before the HRNZ website catches up

Really bad scheduling tonight too, for the big $200k 2yo race we had a clash with so many in Oz that we did not get to see it on either Sky channel

Hi there,

Were you aware there was a major holdup up after race 10 because of an enquiry.

In the end 4 x horses were late scratched and this basically caused the delay you refer to ...new dividends were needed etc

No, thanks for the heads up BUT the scheduled time for the Millions race was identical to a race at Shepparton over here.  As best as I could tell by our TAB closing betting R11 ended up running 10 or so minutes late.  We did not get to see it as after Shep there was race after race on both Sky channels (mostly bloody dogs)

I have watched the replay now and I have to say that although the winner was far too good for them, it is pretty handy when a trainer has half the field and can determine how the race is going to be run

4 hours ago, YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney said:

Are you an inmate Lee, only thing I can conclude about somebody that gets their kicks by abusing people on a public forum.  

And you get your kicks by abusing outstanding trainers and drivers. You get what you deserve IMHO

19 minutes ago, Spikecity said:

And you get your kicks by abusing outstanding trainers and drivers. You get what you deserve IMHO

Using a very imaginative definition of abuse are you referring to my suggestion that having stablemates in races is an advantage?

Didn't you think the way the winner and Franco Mac exchanged the lead without any resistance only something stablemates would do?  Just an opinion, not abuse - no swear words or calling anybody an idiot

Nobody should have to put up with that (deserves in your opinion!) from keyboard warriors who would not have the guts to talk like that to your face 

If I miss my guess YNGMYM, it's this little bit of thinly veiled hint at something extra goin on in the race ie. 'it is pretty handy when a trainer has half the field and can determine how the race is going to be run' the first part of your post started fine then you added to it, there have been accusations of 'team driving' etc etc etc in here in the past, along with the oldie 'blood dopin' blah blah blah all unfounded and no proof.....I guess thats what this post of yours looks like, the same ilk as the others, hence the replies....

That said, I don't believe Lee abused you, he simply made an exasperated statement, you, on the otherhand did make a disparaging comment towards Lee, hence I can understand Spike's reply to you, fairly simple really....

Cheers Iraklis

4 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

If I miss my guess YNGMYM, it's this little bit of thinly veiled hint at something extra goin on in the race ie. 'it is pretty handy when a trainer has half the field and can determine how the race is going to be run' the first part of your post started fine then you added to it, there have been accusations of 'team driving' etc etc etc in here in the past, along with the oldie 'blood dopin' blah blah blah all unfounded and no proof.....I guess thats what this post of yours looks like, the same ilk as the others, hence the replies....

That said, I don't believe Lee abused you, he simply made an exasperated statement, you, on the otherhand did make a disparaging comment towards Lee, hence I can understand Spike's reply to you, fairly simple really....

Cheers Iraklis

Cheers Iraklis, you must not have read the post immediately above yours.  I stated what I meant exactly :"Didn't you think the way the winner and Franco Mac exchanged the lead without any resistance only something stablemates would do?" It is just an opinion and your right, no proof (what a lot of forum banter is about) I like you have watched a lot of racing and IMO ONLY I don't think non-stablemates exchange the lead very often in the Southern hemisphere whereas stablemates tend to be a little kinder to each other

Of course you have to believe Lee did not abuse me because you 'liked' his post.

I will be put it down to a difference of cultures then

In Oz calling someone a Fukin IDIOT is abuse and yes suggesting someone must be an inmate could be described  as a disparaging comment

Let's not be silly and and debate whether the latter is abuse while the other is not

YNGMYM, I ask that you point out where Lee addressed his comment to you specifically? you assumed he was calling you a fukin idiot, unlike yours; furthermore your original post did not include your explanation only after the fact. I believe the comments made re SpikeC, were concerning the original post and then after the disparaging one made by you towards Lee. Got nuthin to do with different cultures at all, yours was kneejerk abusive! Lee's was not, and yes I liked Lee's post as I could see the funny side of it (as in throw yuh hands up and oh not another fukin idiot) in regard to other posters sayin the same thing in the past when AllStars had numerous entries in the one race, we've heard it all in here.....that said, given how many runners from the same stable were in there what do you expect them to do exactly, not challenge for the lead? keep away from each other at all costs? just sayin.....the Cullen stable like the mighty AllStars have a stable full of stars and emerging stars, its early days but I like the way they're truckin......

Cheers Iraklis

I have to leave you now Iraklis, you suggesting that the comment was not made to me is one of the silliest things most people on here would ever have read

I will declare you 'outthunk' me so if it is a win you seek there you have it

I will go back to the forum I moderate, I don't often visit but you will see that I have been around for a few years and as my opening Q related to NZ, I thought I would ask it here.  I thank Tasman Man for the answer I sought.  To others may I suggest you try and make your forum friendlier and more inclusive

17 minutes ago, YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney said:

I have to leave you now Iraklis, you suggesting that the comment was not made to me is one of the silliest things most people on here would ever have read

I will declare you 'outthunk' me so if it is a win you seek there you have it

I will go back to the forum I moderate, I don't often visit but you will see that I have been around for a few years and as my opening Q related to NZ, I thought I would ask it here.  I thank Tasman Man for the answer I sought.  To others may I suggest you try and make your forum friendlier and more inclusive

Best post you have made.....now fuck off

YNGMYM, nope never out thought you, and I didn't suggest comment wasn't made to you, I said it wasn't! and I simply asked you to show where Lee had abused you specifically, and you couldn't! and for your info there is nothin wrong with this RaceCafe forum it's as inclusive as it need be to friendly's.....

Now, now, Napier mate LMAO I was tryin to be tactful and diplomatic, given our newly opened trantasman bubble in all 😃

Cheers Iraklis